Chapter Three

No One's POV
Frisk's nose touched Shiro's as her lips were now centimeters apart from each other,Shiro closed her eyes shut as she waited for their lips to meet until they heared a shout "HUMAN!!" A male voice said as Frisk quickly snap out realizing that she was so close to Shiro as she quickly leaned back blushing furiously "im so sorry!! I didn't know what came over me!" Frisk appologized before looking to the one who shouted "i...it's fine" Shiro said as she was a blushing mess before looking to the one who shouted aswell as she saw teenage goat monster "oh hey Asreil" Frisk said as she slowly stands up still blushing furiously "humans,have you seen Chara?" As that name slipped from the goat monster's mouth Shiro's eyes quickly widened 'C-Chara?......it sounds....so familiar'

*You tried to to recall a memory

"Hello there little one,welcome to the orphanage" a young ravenette woman said as she smiled at the new child as she looked at her aswell a bit scared "May i ask for your name?" The young woman asked "....C-Chara" The child said as she slowly looked down "Chara? You have a very beautiful name,my name is Shiro and im one of the caretakers of the orphanage,make yourself at home and if you need anything just let me know okay?" The woman patted her head as the child slowly looks at her again and nod slowly as she smiled a bit "okay"

A tear streamed down Shiro's cheeks as she remembered 'Cha-'

*...

*...

*the memories went blank

"Shiro? Are you okay?" Frisk said in a worried tone as Shiro snapped out and looked at her as she nod her head yes "yeah,why'd ya ask?" "Your crying" "huh?" Shiro touched her cheeks as she realized that she was actually crying "what's wrong?" "this is just nothing,i dont even know why am crying so lets just forget this" Shiro said as she wiped away the tears and looked at Asreil "oh heyya! Name's Shiro by the way" Shiro said as they started introducing each other before walking out from the store.

Chara's POV
I was in a little field as I walked over to the familiar spot with a bouquet of flowers seeing a little stone grave with the picture of her as i smiled a bit "....hey...Shiro" i said as i placed the flowers in front of the small grave and pulled out my hood "....it's been years since i last visited you.....i'm going to guess that your probably saying that i've grown so much right?" I said with a sad chuckle as i knelt down looking at her grave "and i finally got adopted by a caring family like you always wanted....but they aren't human though but dont worry,their very loving" i slowly touched her stone grave trying to keep my smile "my life is almost complete............but there still a piece missing" tears finally started streaming down my cheeks as my smile slowly faded "but.....im afraid that it wont be completed....since the last piece is already gone.........and thats you" i grinted my teeth a bit as the tears streamed down my cheeks even more "i missed you....so much.........i missed the way you talk.......i missed the way you take care of me........i missed your smile............and mostly....i missed time that im with you and the warmth of your embrace" i tried to wipe the tears with my sleeve but didnt work since it continued to stream even more "please........come back"