Chapter Four

Shiro's POV
I was in the Dreemurr's house as i helped out with the groceries "thank you for helping with the groceries my child" the female goat monster or Toriel said with a kind smile as i smiled back at her "no problem miss Toriel" i said as i finally finished "welp,since were done..do ya guys wanna hang out or something?" I asked looking at Asreil and Frisk "I,the great and powerful God of Hyperdeath would love to hang out with you.......but unfortunately i have cooking classes with mom" Asreil said laughing nervously "why dont you and Frisk go instead?" I turned my head to Frisk seeing that she had a slight tint of pink on her cheeks "s-sure,i'd love to" she said looking at the ground as she played with her fingers,i smiled brightly at her answer "awesome! Come on! I know a perfect place to hang out for the two of us" i said gently grabbing her hand making her cheeks flushed even more,i dont know why she's blushing,does she have a fever? "Y-yeah....just the two of us.....together" she said in a low voice "did ya say somethin' Frisk?" I asked tilting my head to the side "n-nothing!" I stared at her for a moment in confusion before shrugging my shoulders "alright! Lets go!" I said as we head out of the house and started walking on the streets with a flustered Frisk besides me.

Chara's POV
I wiped the tears away and laughed sadly "hehehe,sorry for being such a crybaby.....i just really miss you in all these years.....and....i guess your right......i should find someone else.....since i know that you wont be coming back.....anymore" i said as i slowly stood up "i better get going,my parents along with my brother might get worried sick if im still not home....i'll come back tommorow okay?" I said as i turned around and started walking,i stopped for a bit as i looked back for a moment before looking back in front of me and continued walking.

I finally made it to my house as i opened the door and headed straigh to the kitchen seeing mom and Rei but no signs of Frisk '...strange,i wonder where she is...probably out somewhere i guess' i thought to myself before shrugging my shoulders "hey mom,hey Rei" Toriel stopped at what she was doing and looked back at me along with Rei "welcome back,my child" "Chara! Where were you the whole time?" Rei ask "o-oh....umm i was just.....visiting an....old friend" i said a bit hessitately "an old friend? Can i meet your friend? I,the awesome Asreil would like to meet your old friend" Rei said exitedly as he had sparkles in his eyes "ehehe....yeah....of course....but maybe some other time....by the way,where's Frisk?" "Oh Frisk? She's hangout with her new friend.....or possibly her love interrest to be exact" Rei said chuckling a bit "oh,she found someone already?" "Yeah,but we still need a plan to get them together though...but no fear! I,Asreil,God of Hyperdeath is great at shipping people but i need someone to help me" "if it make Frisk happy then i'll help" I said as Asreil's eyes sparkled putting one hand on his hip while pointing up "THEN IT IS SETTLED,TOMMOROW WE WILL MAKE THEM GO ON A DATE!!" Asreil shouted as i chuckled 'though......i wonder who it is'