Chapter Two

Shiro's POV
I was finally done taking a shower and quickly put on my clothes which was a black t-shirt,greyish pants, a blue short-sleeve jacket with pockets and a lightning symbol on the left side of my chest,a cyan checkered neck bandana,black leathered fingerless gloves,and red snickers.

As i was done changing i quickly grabbed my skateboard and run out from my room and kicked the main door open as i started skating away from my house,i'm a very reckless teen who likes to break things specialy the main door so its not really surprising for my parents that i would always kick open the door...even when i would break it sometimes but hey! My parents are too busy to even care,heck! i could even destroy the house without my parents getting mad at me. I didnt know that i was so deep in my thoughts that i didnt know where i was going until i accidentally bumped into someone with my skateboard as the person fell on her butt.

Frisk's POV
I was walking down the streets to find the groceirie store to get some stuff as i was holding a piece of paper containing the things that i need to buy,i continued to look at the paper until i bumped into someone causing me to fall back "o-oww" "oh boy,im so sorry! Are you alright,here lemme help ya up" a female voice said as she stretched out her hand as i looked up at her my brown orbs staring up at her cyan ones making me blush a bit as i slowly took her hand and stands up "its fine dont worry about it and thanks" i said as i look back at my hand to where i was holding the paper realizing that i slipped out from my hand "oh no! Where is it?" I said a bit panickly as i quickly looked around trying to find the paper "oh ya mean this paper?" The female said as she gave me the paper as i sighed in relief "thank you" i said as i took it "name's Shiro by the way" the female or Shiro said as she grabbed her skateboard from the ground "my name's Frisk" i said smilling a bit as her eyes widened in surprise "F-Frisk?! As in the kid who free all the monsters from the underground?!" I nodded my head yes as her eyes sparkled "NOWAY!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT I FINALLY GET T'MEET YA!!!" She shouted making me giggle at her cute outburst as she then stopped and blushed in embarresstment scratching her pink cheeks "ehehehe sorry 'bout that" i continued giggling "it's fine,anyways i have to go and get some stuff from the groceiry store" "mind if i help ya?" She said as i think for a moment and shakes my head no "not at all" she fist bumped the air "YES! LETS GO!!" I giggled again and nodded "alright" is said as we botg walked to where the groceiry store is.

We were almost done with the groceiries as i was taking the last things that i needed and walked over to Shiro until a kid dropped a can of beans on the floor before walking passed me as i didnt realized it until i stepped on it and slipped,i quickly closed my eyes shut waiting for me to hit the floor but instead of feeling the hard cold floor i felt warm arms around me as i slowly open my eyed and looked up seeing cyan orbs as i quickly blushed furiously knowing the one who owned it "are ya alright Frisk?" She said with a hint of worr as i slowly nod my head yes still blushing making her smile a bit "awesome" we stayed in this position for a bit,my heart skipped a beat at every second as Shiro just stared at me blushing more and more as i didnt realized that i was slowly leaning closer as our lips was inches away apart.

(Cliffhanger :3 i hope that you guys enjoyed this story,i'll make sure i'll update as fast as i can to keep you guys intertained >.> and there might be some typos in here but i'll fix it later =u= because imma lazy author,welp anywho =u=)/ see ya in the next chappy)