● UNEXPECTED ●

• S O O Y E O N •

Why is he lying? Ugh. Can't he just remember that we just had a coffee at the café where we met last time? Aish.

I'm at the garden of our building. Yes. Every building of this school has their own gardens.

Anyways, I looked for a perfect spot where I could relax. Aish. Just what on earth is he thinking? I sat under the tree where it looks so peaceful. Then, I remembered what happened on our way here.

After Baekhyun treated me a cup of my favorite coffee, we then walked heading to the school grounds.

"Should I walk you to your room?" Eh? Why would he walk me to our room?

"What? Why would you do that?" I asked him. Can't he remember that we're classmates? Seriously?

"Because I need to know you're safe...?" He then showed me a sly smile. What's with him today?

I then faced him after we have entered the school. "Can't you remember that you and I are classmates?" I asked him while my right eyebrow was raised up and my arms are placed on top of my chest, crossed.

His right hand then flew to his nape and looked down. He laughed awkwardly. "Hehe. Right. I forgot." Is he really the playful Baekhyun I know? Why does he suddenly changed?

"Kaja. We might be late," I told him and started walking.

"A-ah.. Sooyeon!" I heard him called my name. I turned to my back and looked at him as I raised my eyebrow asking why.

"I'll just.. Go to the comfort room. You can wait me at the room. Bye!" He then ran off. Wait. That's not the way to the comfort room? It's on the other way!

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!" I tried calling him but I saw him turned at the corner already. Aish. He's really weird today.

I seriously don't believe him that he's not the one who I am with earlier. Aish! Byun Baekhyun!!

~~~

• Entry #436 •

From my last entry, I wrote there that I had a coffee with Baek. But why the hell is he denying it when I arrived at the room a while ago?

Did he suddenly changed from the generous Baekhyun to the playful and annoying Baekhyun real quick?

What did just happened? AISH!

~~~

• B A E K H Y U N •

"Seolma.."

How the hell did he knew about Sooyeon? How could he lie to her that I am him? Aish!

I looked for his number and dialed him straight. I don't need to wait a whole day just to ask him why is he with Sooyeon a while ago.

[Yeoboseyo?]