● BOOK ●

• S O O Y E O N •

"I'm sorry," he told me as the rain pours down.

"Sorry? After I gave my heart to you, and then you'll end up breaking it and throwing it away?" I told him as my tears fall down.

"I'm sorry Sooyeon..." he just looked down in shame. Huh. How dare he?

I don't have any umbrella so from the start, I'm soaking wet while he has one.

"What am I? A toy?!" I shouted at him in anger. "Am I just a toy to you?!"

He didn't talk but he looked at me. And I could see hurt in his eyes. How dare he.

"A toy where you could just play for 5 months and throw it away?! I loved you from the start so I gave you my heart because I trusted you! And you promised me that you'll never hurt me! But what are you doing now?!" He just let me scream my anger on him. Bullsht. Fck him.

"Before we really end this stupid relationship, let me ask you one last question." He looked at me, telling me that he's very sorry but I don't care.

"Have you ever loved me?" As I ask him that, I think my heart would burst because of my nervousness. Even if we broke up, those 5 months are very special.

"I did. I did love you. But it vanished.." And at that moment, my heart broke into pieces.

I closed the book I made when I was still in high school. I wiped the tears that streamed down my face. Ah jinjja. Why am I so emotional?

Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door and asked who it is. As the door opens, a head popped out.

"Yah. May I?" I nodded.

"Waeyo?" I asked Baekhyun.

"Nothing. Chanyeol went out for a while so I was bored downstairs because the drama I was watching has finished today," he said as he open the door widely.

"Psh. Alright. Come in," I told him and went to my bed.

"What's this?" He asked me as he raised the book I am reading a while ago.

"A book." In short, my story.

"I know it's a book. Don't state the obvious Park Sooyeon." He told me sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

"A story made by me. Happy?" I just laid on my bed and covered myself with my blanket.

"Yah. You're sleeping?" Baek asked me. I just nodded while my eyes are already closed.

"Can I read your book?" I just nodded at him. And because he didn't ask me any questions, I drifted to sleep.

~~~

• B A E K H Y U N •

She's an author? How come I didn't know about it? She even published her own work. Daebak.

Before I started reading, I first looked at her peaceful face while sleeping. I really like seeing her like a tamed cat when she's asleep.

Actually, Chanyeol didn't really went out. I just made that up so that I could come in. I left the giant Yoda downstairs because he's the one told who me to start my move. Yes. He knows. He needs to.

I sat on her study table and started reading her work.

~~~

Sooyeon. Jaehyun.

I think Sooyeon used her own name as the lead character's name. Well, the Jaehyun guy is a bullshit.

How dare he throw Sooyeon away just like that? Yes. They did broke up in a phone call. But, after 2 months, she'll be seeing him with another girl, laughing carelessly inside a café?

If I am one of Sooyeon's friend, I'll be going inside that café and give that Jaehyun guy an unforgettable punch on his face.

From the book Sooyeon made, it was like she's really the character of the story. I think Sooyeon imagined herself as Sooyeon of her own work. But how sad because the story she made has a tragic ending.

"Hmm..." I suddenly heard her moan. I think she'll be awake any minute now.

"Sooyeon-ah?" I called her, checking if she's already awake. But I didn't got any response. I smiled and sat beside her sleeping body.

"You're really a sleepy person, aren't you?" I told her even if she's still sleeping. She won't hear me though.

"I've already finished the book you made. You know, I feel sorry for Sooyeon because of what that Jaehyun guy did to her. If I'm also a character here and knew about her current situation? I'll be going to that Jaehyun guy and be awarding him a punch as his "Most Bullshit Guy" award," I muttered.

But, I just pouted when I remembered that she used her own name and tried to imagine herself as Sooyeon of her work. "Yah. Ireona~" I shook her shoulders but she didn't moved. (Hey. Wake up~)

"Aish. I'll just scold you while you're still asleep. Anyways, don't ever use your own name if your story will be having a bad ending. And don't ever tell me that you'd even imagined yourself being Sooyeon of your own story when you'll just end up being dumped by your boyfriend. That hurts."

And because I really don't know of she'll be hearing me as I said those words to this sleeping Sooyeon, I'll just forget about it.

I caressed her hair while she's still asleep. I really like watching her sleeping and I don't even know why.

"Yah. If you're having a hard times and big problems in your life, feel free to share them with me and I'm willing to be in pain with you than just yourself."

I smiled as she moved and faced my direction, still asleep. "Have a goodnight rest, Sooyeon-ah," I stood up and covered her upper body properly with her blanket and adjusted the temperature of the aircon.

Should I? Aish. Whatever.

I went back to her bed and kissed the tip of her head. I also don't know why the hell did I did that. Aish.

"Jaljayo, michin." I said before I leave her room. (Goodnight, crazy.)

※※※