● SARANGHAE ●

• B A E K H Y U N •

SHE KNOWS?! Aish. I shouldn't have done that in the first place.

I ran after her and pulled her facing me.

"D-did you really..?" I asked her again and she nodded with a playful smile.

"Yah. How could you nag a person while she's still asleep?" She then smacked my arm and I whined in pain.

"And how could you not wake up to tell me that you don't like being nagged while asleep?" I told her as I rub my arm. Such a sadist.

"Nah. At least I've heard your nagging towards me. But, let me ask you something," she then walked closer to me but I just stood in my place, frozen.

"Why did you..?" I stared at her as her voice becomes so soft I couldn't even hear it.

"Why did I..?" I'm letting her continue her sentence but instead she pulled off and cleared her throat.

"Never mind. Let's just go home," she told me and start walking. I just smiled seeing her blushed lightly.

Before I took a step, my phone vibrated.

', how's being close to Sooyeon?' (Hyung)

I just smirked seeing his text. Ah yeokshi. My twin brother is supporting me.

I started walking as I texted him a reply.

'Yah. Stop that nonsense. Go home now. You still need to finish your project right?'

After a minute, I received his reply.

'Eyy. 아라써 형. Go home tonight okay? Eomma and Appa won't be home later.' (Okay hyung.)

Ah right. I almost forgot about it.

'Yes I will. I'll be home later.'

I then slid my phone back to my pocket after I send my reply to him.

~~~

"YAH HAJIMA!" I just stuck out my tongue on her and ran for my life. She will surely kill me. (YAH STOP IT!)

"IT'S YOUR TURN NOW YOU KID!" she ran after me but I just kept laughing while running. Good thing Chanyeol isn't here yet.

I stopped running at the corner and turned to face her, open arms.

But before she could stop herself from running, she already came to me and because of the impact, both of us fell on the floor.

And how awkward it is. She's on top of me while I fell on my bum.

We didn't moved, we just stared at each other's eyes.

Just then, I realized that I made a wrong move on catching her open arms.

"GOTCHA!" she then started tickling me but all I can do is laugh and scream my heart out.

"YAAAAAAH!" I tried pushing her but she kept tickling me so my arms became weak. Goodness.