Newspaper on a cold cloudy night

Everyone wants to have their happy ending. But some aren't so lucky.. In the year of my 23, my friends had already been getting married. Abby and Will who got married early on because they realized they loved each other that much. I've heard the story millions of times. Blah blah blah teenagers blah blah love blah blah blah decided they loved each other. You get it. Then came Sam and Jacob who had just newly become married. Short story. They've known each other for ever, didn't fall in LOOOVEEE till then got older and bam got married in Vegas. I know romantic right. And we'll me, I was till waiting. Waiting for someone to come and be my prince in armor. I know practical right. But I mean I wasn't the only one. There's was Abigail and Gianna. Abigail dated Jacob when they were younger and it ended horribly. She was heart broken and still loves him to this day. Although we haven't heard from Gianna in a while. Last we knew of her she was single and living on the coast of North Carolina. We had no contact on till one night when we were all together and Gianna texted Abby."hey Abby its Gianna come outside I wanna see you guys. We haven't seen each other in Ages!" Being the trusting friends we were we went outside expecting to see Gianna but all we say was a damp newspaper with the words MISSING on it. Under was a picture of Gianna. We all were horrified and ran into the house.