Jacob the cheater

We ran after Will. He's never run so fast in his life. Me and Abby struggled to catch up finally we caught up to him and noticed he was staring at where Jacob and Abigail were. I noticed Sam was back. Abby snarked," Well that must've been interesting." "Its about to get more interesting", I joked. Will and Abby stared at me. Will began to run again but this time even faster and right towards Jacob. Will ran up to Jacob and punched him. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" Jacob screamed,"WHAT DID I DO." "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! YOU SON OF A B-" Abby broke them apart. Will broke down in tears. "I love her Jacob and you know that!" Jacob was confused. Finally Abby but in,"I guess it's time to tell everyone",she sighed,"Abigail isn't the only one that's pregnant." We all stared in shock. Sam screamed,"What do you mean. Why is Will mad about that?" Will started to say,"Because hes the father." Sam started to tear up, "Is this true Jacob?" "I I I don't know. You know I have alcoholic issues." "She's my Bestfriend. And let me guess your the father of Abigail's too?"No response was given. Silence filled us all. I finally said, "Guys listen. Jacob did a horrible thing and we can deal with all this later, but right now we need to help Gianna and our problems need to be put on hold. I started to walk away as they all followed.