What to do

On the text read 2 steps we had to do.
1. Find a hidden box in the woods
2. Then find a key attached to a tree to unlock
That was all it gave us. "So someone has Gianna", said Will. "How do we even start," said Jacob. I couldn't get the thought of Abby out of my head. I needed to tell them. "Guys I have something to tell you-" I was interrupted by Abby griping my arm. I tried to continue, "I don't know what to do." "Emma don't joke around with that. We're trying to save Gianna at the moment" , said Jacob. "What woods do we even go to?", mentioned Abigail.  "The only woods in town", Will said sarcastically. Abigail gave him the death stare. "Alright guys so lets start going in the morning. We all agreed.
      When the sun came up the next day we all were ready to go. "Better get a head start" joked Jacob. The whole room was silent. When we started to walk I drifted back with Abby.
"So continue you were going to say last night."
"Your not gonna be happy."
"Just tell me."
"Okay fine." "Its not Will's baby..", Abby mentioned under her breath.
"What?"
"Its not Will's baby, alright!"
I looked at her strange. "Then who's is it?"
She mumbled under her breath again, "Jacobs.."
I heard her this time. "Its Jacob's baby?!?!"
"Yes but don't tell anybody. I want to tell them later.
"Okay but how did this even happen?"
"Long story ill tell u later."
     We were interrupted by Abigail,"We're here!" I looked up and saw a huge metal gate with the words "hart field park" engraved. We were all terrified but went inside anyway.