Will finds the truth

We were all still shocked. Jacob had gotten both Abby and Abigail pregnant. What about Sam? Abigail and Jacob started arguing. "How about we give them some time and go look for the whatever it's called", mentioned Will. We all agreed and started to wander off. We were walking and Will was leading the way. Me and Abby drifted back. Suddenly Abby whispered to me,"How am I supposed to tell him? It'll crush him." "Well you have to tell him", I said. "Its not fair for him not to know." All a sudden Will turned around and said," Guys I think I see something. We ran. Once we caught up Abby started to say,"Will I need to tell you something." Will cut her off by saying," I know." Abby had shocked look. "You know?" "Of course I know! And I'm so happy." "You are?!" We both yelled. "Of course I am. We're having a baby!" Abby started to cry. "Its okay honey im so happy too!" Will gave Abby a huge hug while Abby look at me desperately. Finally I said,"Will this is hard to say but it's not your baby." Will looked at me with a shocked face. "What do you mean it's not my baby?" He look at me with the saddest face I had ever seen him make. "Whose is it then", Will raised his voice. Abby wiping her tears responded, "Jacob's. I'm so sorry." Will speedily walked away and we rushed after him.