-First Day-

It's September 7, 2015. My first day of 10th grade. I got up and got my clothes on. I lazily got out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, then I flossed. I don't usually floss but I forgot to brush my teeth last night. So I got dresses and went downstairs into this kitchen, I saw my mom making my breakfast and day reading his news paper as usual.
  I told them Good Morning and they replied with a smile on their face, I loved to see my parents happy, it fills my heart with joy. I asked mom "what's for breakfast" and she said "egg and bacon with toast that's slightly burnt, your favourite." I smiled from ear to ear cause it was really a good way to start the day.
  I ate my food and went to get my school bag. I got my shoes on and told my mom and dad bye. I opened the door and went outside and closed it slowly. I looked around the neighborhood and then I walked off to go to school.
  I smiled as I saw my two best friends Dean and Jevar and I walked faster to catch up to them. I finally caught up to them and grabbed then by the shoulder and shouted " Gimme all your money or die!" They got frightened and flinched and I laughed at then and walked ahead of them, but not too far ahead. They sighed and smiled and said " Typical Nikko" I said "Damn right" and laughed. We started walking beside each other and talked about our summer break. We all laughed and envied the other person at some point. We arrived at an intersection where we had to cross the road. We started crossing and Red car speed past us nearly hitting Dean. We got angry and walked across the road quickly and was on our way back to school again. We arrived at school and went through the gates. We looked at each other and I said "Well guys! Welcome back to hell!" We laughed and went onto the compound to have our first day of school.