Chapter 11

Sorry I haven't posted like I promised. I had to march in a Remembrance Day parade with my scouts and then my friend came over and blah, blah. blah. To all of the soldiers who've died for our freedom in the past and present, I pray that your souls rest in peace. No one shall ever forget what you have sacrificed to make Canada the way it is today. To all the families who've lost someone in war. Never forget them. I am incredibly sorry for your loss and I hope you can honour them and not lose yourself in grief. They were incredible people.

++++++++++++

I plopped myself down on the ground heavily. It's been exactly 13 hours since my talk with the Alpha and since my first fight. I should be having my second one right now but the warrior is just staring at me through the cell bars.

Creepy, Naull muttered softly.

Yeah, no kidding.

"Hey! Take a picture! It lasts longer!" I said out of the blue.

The warrior just narrowed his brown eyes and continued to watch. Damn, I really want to tear that black hair out of his head.

"I know I'm beautiful and all, but aren't you supposed to be trying to bash my godly features in right now?"

The warrior chuckled and finally took a step forward.

"Impatient little one, aren't you?" he asked. His deep gravely voice blanketed the whole prison and everyone lapsed into silence.

"Yeah, so what? I have anger issues and right now, snapping your neck sounds very appealing," I said, not joking one bit.

"Fiiiine. I'm getting bored too."

The warrior tore the bars off my cell and entered without batting an eyelash.

I grinned and muttered, "Finally, I thought I would have to rip those things of myself,"

I readied myself for his attack by elongating my canines and letting my nail extend into claws. I bent my legs into my fighting stance and paused to let him come at me.

But he never did.

I waited for him lunge but he just stood there calmly.

I raised an eyebrow and we stayed like that for about fifteen minutes.

I could tell he was getting aggravated and so was I. All I wanted was to tear his throat out. Is that too much to ask for?

As you can see, I haven't fought someone for a very long time.Meaning, it hasn't even been a day and craving more blood. Maybe I was rogue for a bit too long.

"Are you going to come at me, or what?" I growled.

He smirked, "As you wish, m'lady,"

"What's with everyone treating me like the Queen of England?!" I screeched as he lunged.

I side stepped and wrapped my chains around his throat. His neck turned red and blistered because of the silver.

He sent a bone crushing side kick to my stomach and I flew back with him coming with me.

My head slammed onto the ground as he sat on me and started to pound my face.

"Is this what you meant when you said 'bashing your godly features in'"? he asked, with sarcasm dripping of his tongue.

"Nope," I managed to wheeze out.

I flipped him over so that he was on his back and quickly hopped off of him.

I stumbled back as I tried to regain my composure. I could feel my werewolf genes healing my cuts and bruises already, but they still bled.

I cracked my neck and smirked, "You punch like a wimp."