Chapter 6

Yo yo yo, crazy cats
Thank you so much for the awesome comments and votes. I have read EVERY SINGLE comment about a hundred times and you guys really are super awesome. I really appreciate the encouragement and I hope you guys like the next chapter!
++++++++++++++++++++++++
I woke to the sound of rushing water.
Damn, I thought, My head is about to split right now.
I carefully pried my eyes open and was met with the scene of a pale blue sky.
I sat up stretching my aching muscles and froze at the sight before me.
It looked like someone decided to make a splatter paint painting but used blood instead.
The ground was soaked in blood. I gingerly touched the soil and it made a disgusting squishy noise. I glanced at the trees and they had splotches of red everywhere. The leaves were coated in crimson red. It seemed like fall came a bit too early.
I slowly turned my head, scared of what I might find. The river beside me was red. It wasn't a river of pure spring water anymore. No, it was a river of fresh blood.
I looked down at myself and found my clothes ripped up and I was covered in the same blood that was spread everywhere around me.
The events of before came rushing back and I was surprised to see my shoulder had fully healed.
Interesting, I thought suspiciously. But when did all this occur? What happened when I blacked out?
I carefully got up and examined where I was. Unfortunately, nothing was familiar here.
And so, I decided to walk for a bit.
I took three steps and a pain filled groan assaulted my ears.
I walked towards the sound and found the mangled bodies of the rogues that attacked me last night. Their limbs were either torn off of twisted around, making the bones stick out.
I carefully stepped over the bodies and found the one who groaned.
Of course, I thought. Their was a gruesome murder and the only one who lived just had to be Nick Grey.
I watched curiously as he turned his head and his eyes filled with fear.
"P-please! D-don't hurt m-me!!" he pleaded.
I could feel the fear rolling off him in waves.
I raised an eyebrow and looked at him skeptically.
"What makes you think I did this?" I asked, intrigued.
He snorted, then clutched his abdomen in pain.
"Don't pretend like you don't know." he wheezed, "You clearly pretended to pass out then kill everybody when they had their guards down."
What?! No way!! I said in my head, but I had a feeling he was right.
"Well then, I must be off. It was a pleasure to see you again." I said sarcastically. I pretended to tip my imaginary hat when a low voice filled the air.
"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.
Shit! How did I not hear him? I cursed.
I watched at Nick suddenly froze and pretended to have passed out.
Fat load of help he is.
I slowly spun around and came face to face with a man in his twenties.
He had long blond hair, fair skin and must I say, incredible abs.
He obviously just shifted because he wasn't wearing a shirt and he was wearing long basket ball shorts.
"Um...." I stalled, trying to think of a good lie.
He huffed.
"You're coming with me." he stated.
The man tried to grab my arm but I twisted it behind his back and pushed down, painfully.
"Since as when do I listen to you?" I asked dangerously. 
"Since I have the advantage."
Suddenly, fifteen other werewolves came out of the shadows and tackled me to the ground.
I had no time to defend myself before I felt silver cuffs being chained around my wrists and ankles.
"Damn. You guys are too organized to be rogue. You must be warriors." I said, as they tugged on my chains, forcing me to walk.
"Yeah? So?" one of the men answered. He had short brown hair, very tan skin, and a whole bunch of scars on his back. I didn't get the chance to see his face.
"Well..last time I checked, Warriors didn't fight like football players. Like c'mon man! Tackling me to the ground? A bit much, don't ya think?"
The blondie with awesome abs snorted.
"Yeah Arec, football players?"
Arec...hmm I thought to myself.
"What? I'm taking precautions," Arec replied, defensively.
I zoned out as blondie made another snide comment. 
I tried to memorize the route they were taking me but it was far too complicated.
After hours of walking and listening to the banter floating around me, someone summed up the courage to ask the dreaded question.
"So, Rogue, why'd you kill all those other werewolves?"
I twisted my head to see the boy who asked.
Obviously he was new. He seemed around fifteen years old, with blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin.
He definitely wasn't supposed to ask that because she man beside him whacked in the back of his head.
I turned back around and shrugged, "I was bored," I said emotionlessly.
"So you go on killing sprees?" he asked, thoroughly confused.
"Naw, I just wanted to get rid of some old enemies,"
My mind was racing with questions. I have no idea who killed those rogues, but I have a feeling I'll find out soon.
My mind drifted towards what Nick said, but that can't be true right? I couldn't have killed all those rogues by myself and not remember, right? It was probably someone who looked like me.
After a couple more minutes of walking, we finally reached a clearing in the woods.
There stood the most beautiful building ever.
It was a tall Victorian home with iron gates and a couple gargoyles in front.
I stared in awe at the sheer beauty of this building.
The Warriors noticed my reaction and they smiled proudly.
"Beautiful right?" Blondie asked.
I nodded.
"Well, too bad,"
I looked at him in confusion.
"You'll be staying there," he smirked.
I looked at where he was pointing and found a crumbling cement building. Ivy was crawling up the walls, the walls looked like they were gonna collapse and it gave off the stench of death.
"That's the prison?" I asked, my stomach recoiling.
I glanced at Blondies face and got my answer.
I sighed.
"Let's get this over with," I said and started walking towards it.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey hey hey!
Did you like it? Did ya? Comment and tell me!! I have a question for you guys.
Should I bite the bullet and write two stories at the same time??
Ahh! I dunno!!
Anyway, vote and comment! Shoot a follow my way if you're feeling generous!!
Toodles
ELECTRA🐱⚡️