We got home, heated up our food and sat down to eat.

The phone rang so I went to pick it up.

"Hola, Wilson residence, cute one speaking!" I chirped. I could hear Peter chuckling and I smiled.

"Hello switch" he growled

"Oh look it's my favourite bullet proof guy, 657!' I said sarcastically.

Peter stood next to me gesturing for me to put it on speaker.

"I didn't know you could speak" I sneered.

I mouthed 'track him' and pointed to the phone, Peter got out his laptop and worked his magic.

"Well if I were you I would shut up because I have someone to talk to you" he stated in a low voice.

I froze confused "Who?" I asked.

"Iz?, Iz is that you? Help me, please help me, it's so dark an-" I heard the voice and my heart flew into my throat.

It was Rosie, my Rosie, my English blonde.

"Rosie, stay calm I will find you okay you will be okay!" My voice quivering.

"You have a week to find her or a bullet goes through her pretty little head" he growled.

"No!" I screamed "please don-" I didn't get to finish.

I looked at Peter and he shook his head. No trace.

I dropped the phone, my knees gave way and I started to fall but Peter caught me.

I was swallowed in his warm arms as he lightly petted my head shushing me as I cried my heart out.

"It's gonna be fine Izzy, your fearless, you can get through anything and you can get Rosie back" he said lightly kissing the top of my head.

I wiped my tears away.

"That's the thing" I sniffed "I'm not fearless, I'm terrified, I always have been" I looked him in the eyes before he hugged me again but tighter.

And this time we sat in silence.

-------------------------
If anyone is reading this I could use some advice or comments please.

Well I hoped you liked this chapter I know it's shorter but sadly it's almost done but I will probably do a sequel.

Anyway thanks for reading!!

Bye sweets xx