OMG

"Evil laugh* I'm the color warrior and I'm going to turn the city into a place where they won't know the color your seeing. " the color warrior shouted.

"Okay ladybug go do your thing" Mark said.

Marinette looked back to her brother in a confused face.

"Who are you talking to Mark? "

"I'm talking to you Lb"

"What???? I don't know what your talking about!!! " Marinette tried as hard as she can to keep her secret, well a secret.

"Oh don't act innocent on me. I knew you had a kwami in your everyday purse this whole time".

Marinette knew she was just defeated. But she gave her brother a glare.

"After battle you, me talk"Marinette said.

"Fine just go. I don't think that person over there has car insurance" Mark said while pointing afar.

Marinette simply rolled her eyes and started running for a ally.

(A/N: skipping the battle scene....
Sorry I only know how to write bloody ones not the opposite of bloody)

"Pound it!"

The color warrior was a girl name Adeline. Turns out she was made fun by Chloe because she was color blind. That is how she got akumatized.

"Thank you for saving me you two"

"No problem saving people is pretty much our thing" after that short talk Ladybug and Chat Noir leaped away.

"Hey LB could please tell me your real name?" Chat Noir asked.

"Sorry Chat I can't tell you yet. Besides one person knowing my identity is enough"

"Wait somebody knows already!!! Who? "

"A Idiot"

Just before Chat could speak Lb's miraculous gave a warning.

"Well that's my signal bye chat".

Hi guys I'm stopping there so I could continue on my other stories.

Sorry if I made you upset... I'm upset in myself to.

Again sorry

That's it continue 😢😭😥