Announcement

They entered the class room and the group switched places. Adrien, Marinette, and Leilani in the front row while Alya and Nino the second row.

"Good morning class I have 2 announcement. #1. I would like to introduce to you our new student. Leilani could you please stand?"

Leilani hesitated then stood up

"Is there anything you would like to tell us about yourself?"

"Well... I'm new in town, never thought I'd be in Paris but here I am. I'm actually from the Polynesian islands. Anime and basketball is life. And I love to dance."

"What kind of dance do you do?"

"I dance dubstep and my cultural dance."

"Would you like to show us one of your dance."

"Uhm... sure"

Leilani grabbed her phone and speaker out of her backpack. Walked up to the front and selected the song. Grabs the teacher's chair and sits on it.(funny thing is...the teacher was about to sit in the chair)

"I'll be doing dubstep"

She presses the play button and she starts dancing.

She finishes the song and finds everybody jaw dropped except one girl who just scoffed.

"I've seen better"

"I bet you can't do it"

"Do you know who your talking to"

"Yeah I know I'm talking to a female dog"

Some students chuckled while others smile on what's going to happen next. Chloe didn't understand so she just let that past.

"I'm Chloe Bougusios the daughter of the mayer"

"Hehe what a coincidence I'm Leilani daughter of the King of the Polynesian islands " Leilani said playfully bowing.

"Really??!!" Chloe expression looked like she was going to faint.

"No" Leilani said in a obvious way.

The whole class laughed at Chloe expression.

The red face Chloe was about to say something but the teacher beated her.

"Okay quiet down. Thank you ,Leilani you did a great job. Chloe sit down so I could anounnce the next announcement. Chloe and Leilani went back to there seat."

Chloe glared at Leilani. Leilani saw this and stick her tongue out at Chloe. The whole group saw this and started laughing quietly so the teacher wouldn't hear.

"Now where was i.... ah yes there will be a fundraiser in 2 months. We need donations for bigger classrooms. Our class will be running this program and the class president will be in charge of the event. Did you hear that Marinette?"

"Yes Ma'am "

"Good that will be it for the announcement I expect all of you to help out."

Then out of nowhere the bell rang for the next class

"Wow that was quick any ways class dismiss and there will be no homework tonight since we didnt start our lesson. And Marinette I advice you to start thinking about the event"

"Yes Ma'am"

All the students grabbed there things and went out the door and headed to their next class.