The Talk

It was night time. Ladybug was jumping roof to roof to reach her house. But she doesn't know a certain cat was following her.

Chats pov
I wonder who this idiot is? Well I better follow her even if it risks knowing her identity. I just hope she's not being blackmailed. Chat said to himself

End of pov...

Ladybug landed on her balcony and de-transform. Chat Noir was mouth open shocked to find the famous ladybug to be the sweetest girl of his life.

Marinette went inside to find her brother sitting at her computer playing video games.

Marinette decided to join her brother through the game.

"So Mark how did you know I was ladybug?"

"Because I'm smart" mark said sassily.

Marinette started shooting death glares at her brother.

"Oh really... Says the one who failed his additions test in second grade"

"Hey at least I tried"

"Yeah you tried to get a F when you have no idea what 9+10 is"

(It was during the 9+10=21 joke)

Mark was about to say something but he knew it was useless. He was defeated by his sister. Both talk and video game.

Player two wins

"Woohoo!!! " Marinette started doing her victory dance.

"Nooooo!! "

"So are you going to tell me or not"

"Fine I'll tell you but I will need your kwami to come out so it could help me with what I am saying"

"OK Tikki you can come out now" Marinette yelled.

Tikki came out with a cookie in her hand.

"OK so while I was at the boarding school they assigned me with someone. The person they assigned me to was named master fu. Tikki do you remember that name?"

"Yes thats the great guardian."

"Exactly so what happened is that he took me to his shop and then told me i was the brother to ladybug i gave him a confusd look until he told me what he meant"

"He told you my identity?"

"Yeah pretty much"

"How about cat noir's"

"Nah he just told me yours"

"So what happened next"

"He started lecturing on watching over you. He told me that i will come back here soon so that is pretty much what happened"

"Wow master fu is over protective guardian" Marinette stated.

"Pfft tell me about it" Mark answered.

After akward silence entered the room Marinette decided to break it.

"Mark"

"Yeah"

"You dont have to look after me 24/7 i need my space"

"Yeah i understand"

"Oh and mark"

"Yeah"

"When i need space that means get out of my room"

"But i like your room"

Then marinette started shoving her brother out the hatch

"Oh and by the way i was lying about liking your room. Blue is a better color than pink".

Marinette threw his bag at him and he ended up falling down the 7 stairs and landing on his butt. Marinette never thought she would use it again but it looks like she has no choice.

Mark saw her put something on her hatch. Its was a sign it said:

Friends are in
Bums are out
That means you Mark😑

Mark was laughing out loud. His parents came up from the bakery. They asked Mark what was he laughing at. The parents looked at the sign that was taped to Marinette's door hatch.
They read the sign. Sabine looked ashamed while Tom started laughing.

"I thought we told her to throw that away" Sabine said.

"You should know her by now Sabine. She always keeps extras just like the photos of her" Tom was cut off with his daughter yelling.

"Don't say it dad!!!" Marinette yelled from upstairs.

"Say what dad?" Mark asked.

"Ask your sister for that information Mark" Sabine told her son.

"Okay, Marinette!!!"

"No!!!"

"There's your answer son. If you want us just call us from downstairs at the bakery"

"Wait"

Before he knew his parents were gone.

"Well that sucks" Mark says to himself.

"Well I guess I should go get some sleep for school" Mark suggested himself.

10 minutes passed by. The bakery was closed and Marinettes' brother and parents were already in bed. They all fell into a deep sleep. Marinette was the only one left awake. She was finishing up her designs. She knew somebody was watching her. She was just waiting for him to come to her.