12 Days of Demigods

It was a tough day. A group of rouge hellhounds had broken into the camp, since the winter solstice had just happened, and everyone was exhausted from fighting them. Plus the Hunters and the Romans dropped by, so they had to participate in War games where they were brutally defeated.

The campfire that day was cold and damp. No one wanted to sing, and that day Dionysus let it rain.

The mood was choking the life out of Leo, and he had had enough. So he stood up and started to sing, (in his terrible singing voice, by the way) "On the first day of Christmas..."

"My true love gave to me," Nyssa and Harley joined in.

"A partridge in a pear tree!" Annabeth and Percy sang.

"No! It goes like this!" Leo said.

"On the first day of Christmas," he looked around the room, "Piper gave to me!" He said and pointed at Piper. She looked up at the mention of her name, "An apple from a magic tree!"

People laughed and Piper stood up. "On the second day of Christmas, Jason gave to me," and stretched out her hand which Jason took, "Two pegasi, and an apple from a magic tree!" Jason laughed and danced around people with Piper.

"One the third day of Christmas, Percy gave to me, three flying pigs, two pegasi, and an apple from a magic tree!" Percy shook his head before smiling.

"On the forth day of Christmas, the Stolls gave to me, four magic laptops, three flying pigs, two pegasi, and an apple from a magic tree!"

Travis and Connor grinned and sang, "On the fifth day of Christmas Katie gave to me,"

"FIVE GOLDEN MANGOS!" The whole camp laughed at the old memory.

"Four magic laptops-"

"Three flying pigs-"

"Two pegasi-"

"And an apple from a magic tree!" They bellowed together.

Katie smacked Travis and Connor on the head before singing, " On the sixth day of Christmas, Hazel gave to me, six strawberry plants, fffffiiivvvveee golden mangos, four magic laptops, three flying pigs, two pegasi, and an apple from a magic tree!"

"On the seventh day of Christmas, Frank gave to me, seven Chinese finger traps, six strawberry plants, FIVVVVEEEEE golden mangos, four magic laptops, three flying pigs, two pegasi, and an apple from a magic tree!" She sang before leaning back on Frank's chest.

"On the eighth day of Christmas, Clarisse gave to me," he sang to his newly found sister, "Eight electric spears, seven Chinese finger traps, six strawberry plants, fiveee golden mangos, four magic laptops, three flying pigs, two pegasi, and an apple from a magic tree!"

Clarisse scowled at Frank before singing, "On the ninth day of Christmas, Chris gave to me," Which got an 'aw' from Lacy and Piper, but was quickly stopped when she glared at them. "Nine dragon heads, eight electric spears, seven Chinese finger traps, six strawberry plants, five golden mangos, four magic laptops, three flying pigs, two pegasi, and an apple from a magic tree."

Chris smiled at his girlfriend before singing, "On the tenth day of Christmas, Rachel gave to me, ten blue hairbrushes, nine dragon heads, eight electric spears, seven Chinese finger traps, six strawberry plants, FIVVVVEEEE GOLDEN MANGOS, four magic laptops, three flying pigs, two pegasi, and an apple from a magic tree!"

"On the eleventh day of Christmas, Annabeth gave to me, eleven temple blueprints, ten blue hairbrushes, nine dragon heads, eight electric spears, seven Chinese finger traps, six strawberry plants, fivvvveeee goooolllldddeeenn mangos, four magic laptops, three flying pigs, two pegasi, and an apple from a magic tree!"

"On the twelfth day of Christmas, Leo gave to me, twelve mechanical spiders," the whole Athena cabin and Annabeth shuddered, "Eleven temple blueprints, ten blue hairbrushes, nine dragon heads. Eight electric spears, seven Chinese finger traps, six strawberry plants,"

"FIVVEEEE GOOOOLLLLDDDEEENN MANGOS!" Everyone screamed/shouted/sang.

"Four magic laptops, three flying pigs, two pegasi," she continued and Percy joined in, "AND AN APPLE FROM A MAGIC TREE!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Leo yelled as the campfire burned bright and happy.
***********

WHOOO!!!! How's that for a Christmas chapter!

Btw: the 12 days of Christmas song is mine, I just made it up, but anyone can use it just message me and ask!

Ps: I had this done for a few days, but decided to wait until I posted it. :b