Studying Diversions

Mitchell frantically ran his hands through his head. There was only two days until semester finals, and he needed to get at least a B to pass the class.

It wasn't his fault that he couldn't concentrate. Honestly! Malcom, his best friend, kept stopping by and bugging him. Malcom was a son of Athena, so he didn't need to study. Sometimes Mitchell really hated him for it. Speak of the devil and he shall appear Mitchell thought when his monster proof phone (courtesy of Leo) rang.

"Hey Malcom." He said.

"Mitchell! I'm right outside your door, let me in!"

"Why didn't you ring the doorbell?"

"I did."

Mitchell suddenly realized he had been ignoring his best friend and blasting music instead.

"Ugh fine, but wouldn't you have just gone through the window?" he asked standing up and walking to the door.

"I did that last time, and you flipped out on me!"

"Yeah well I had just gotten out of the shower!"

"That is no excuse, I turned around afterwards so you could change."

"Sometimes you are the more annoying than Nico on a sugar rush."

"Nothing could be that annoying." He said and Mitchell opened the door to see Malcom with a water gun pointed at his face.

~~5 seconds later~~

"AHHHHHH!! MALCOM YOU'RE DEAD!!" Mitchell yelled before chasing after him still soaked.

"Hey now! At least you don't have to study!" he said before sticking out his tongue and running.

**************

Okay, so Malcom is a son of Athena, and Mitchell is a son of Aphrodite. Some people ship them, and I honestly think it's cute, but it's not an otp for me.

But do you guys think I should do more things that are kind of like really short one-shots for couples/pairings? I've already done a few, but if you guys want me to, I'll do more.