Coming Soon!

I'll Kill Ya! (Naruto Love)

Hello Everyone! It's been a while and I really want to thank everyone who has stayed around for the remake of I'll Kill Ya!

If you have gotten my Author Note in the original you probably know why I haven't been updating and how I came to the conclusion to remake the story. First, it haves to do with my fellow readers. A lot of you guys suggested I should continue the story instead of scrapping the whole thing so I took up to that offer.

I had time to think long and hard and focus more on my school work. I successfully passed all my classes and aced my finals with flying colors. Marching season has come to a close and there's no more football games (for we lost our match in the playoffs :( ). Now that the most difficult part of high school is over, I have time to start posting chapters and getting back to my stories. I'll follow up with the schedule I made but sometimes I'll probably get behind on it because I still have school and I'm looking for a job.

So basically I'm still gonna be busy sadly.

Now, on to my point.

There's gonna be some minor tweaks in the story line. There's some things (and some characters) that I kinda don't like in the story. So things will be a bit different in this story. Some characters might not even be mentioned at all.

I haven't really decided on who to eliminate from the plot but I'll think of something.

Another thing, Tsuki personality isn't what I actually imagined. I wanted her to be slightly different from all the other OC that I've read about on Wattpad. A lot of writers on Wattpad like their OC to be a bit childish but with Tsuki I wanted her to be more sarcastic and blunt about things. I also wanted her to keep more to herself and have slight emotions. She was suppose to also address people by their surname until she felt like they were close enough friends.

Final conclusion, I've decided to tweak Tsuki personality, she's suppose to be more like her father but you guys didn't even get to experience how her parents are (I plan on getting to that in the remake).

--

I've talked about my story plans and I'm really excited for this remake and I hope you guys enjoy it!

I'm also trying to be more precise with my editing since I just like to straight up post chapters after I write them. Like that one moment I called a claw a "flaw" (comment if you remember that)

I think the last few weeks have been good for me. I went to see CL in Dallas (praise her she's the love of my life) and a lot of good Kpop songs have came out. Only down fall is the fact Donald Trump is president (no hate just don't really respect the guy.)

Anyways have a good day and the Prologue will be up soon!

Ja ne~