This Is Not The End

Victoria's Pov.

I woke up to see nothing but pitch black. A TV turned on out of no where.

I seem a person in a chair with a light dangling light over him. Harry lifted his head.

It was Justin !

" Justin ! " I gasped. " Ahh Victoria welcome back. I seem that you seem Justin. Yeah we knocked him out. But he should be awaking in 5....4....3.....2...1 "

" Wh-Wh- where am I" Justin mumbled.

" Justin !! whoooo hoo. Justin look at me on the TV screen. "

" Vi- VICTORIA !!! " he yelled.

" Oh shut up !! " Michael turned back to him talking.

" Victoria there's gonna be a deal. If you want Justin to be alive there's only one thing you have to do. If you refuse this will happen to Justin" he turned back to Justin. Harry took a bat then smacked him in the stomach hard. " The deal is you have to go back with Zayn to London, England. Harrry will join you. So yes or no."

Justin looked at me and I looked at him. I started to cry even more. Harry picked the bat up again.

" Yes !! Fine ! "

" Good ! there's a car waiting for you outside. Zayn and Harry you can leave"

Zayn picked me up and brought me to the car outside. It was snowing and I was freezing. Harry got in and I was by the car door with my feet to my chest crying. Ii didn't want to leaveJustin I missed him so much. I can't move to London. Justin lives here. My head was rested by my knees. I started to shake because I was cold. I soon fell asleep on Zayn's lap. He took of his leather jacket and laid it on my cold body. I dreamt about Justin.

Justin's Pov.

" NOO VICTORIA !!! "

" LET ME GO !! "

" VICTORIAAAA "

I was left alone in the room untied.

I wanted to fucking kill Michael. I need Victoria back. She's the only thing I have left. I'm gonna fucking punch him. No I'm gonna kill him. I should've killed that bastered when we were in the abandon house. Shit Head I should've walked to her locker with her. But no.

The Door Opened and there stood a Michael with an evil look on his face.

" Let me go Michael ! " I had yelled at him.

" Fine go right ahead. " He said.

I ran out of the door and ran down the steps to the front door. I had seen a person on a motorcycle so I ran over to him. I took out my gun and pointed it at him.

" Get off the bike !!! " I yelled. He got off my bike and ran away. I got on the bike and speeded off to the airport. I got there just as Victoria entered on to the plain.

I ran but I was late. She had already been off. My life was over. I need Victoria and I'm gonna get her back. No doubt about it.