Help Me.

Victoria's Pov.

After school I felt like I needed a break from the world and everybody. So I walked to the dog park. I walked out of the school doors and started to walk.

" Hey You " a random voice yelled.

I looked behind me to see two guys running to me.

" Are You Victoria ? " One said.

" Yeah and who are you and how do you know me ? "

" I'm Chaz , Ryan and that's Jake and Justin told us about you " Chaz said.

So Justin is talking about me. Shocker.

" Oh well I guess I'll be going now "

" Hey can we walk with you ? " Ryan said.

" Um I guess so " I said.

" YEAH ALRIGHT ! " Chaz yelled.

" Damn be quiet " I said.

" Oh my god... I already love Victoria as my best friend Ryan and Jake Fuck Off ! " Chaz said.

We all giggled and we walked to the park.

~ At The Park ~

" VICTORIA OVER HERE !" Jake yelled. I kicked the soccer ball to him and we passed it back and forth beating Chaz and Ryan at soccer. Jake passed it to me and I kicked it in the goal.

" GOOOOAAAAAALLLLL" Jake yelled running around in circles.

" Jake , Chaz , Justin needs us at his house lets go " Ryan said. they all walked to him.

" Bye Victoria " they all said before running off. I sat down for awhile listing to my music. I looked down the street nothing. the other way. Nothing. I sat until it got really dark. I started to walk still listing to my music.

I then felt two arms wrap around my waist and a bag go over my head. I started to kick as soon they picked me up. They threw me in some type of car. I was scared now. They took off the bag on my head and started to talk.

" HELP , HELP " I yelled.

I then felt a sharp pain go across my face. I winced in pain.

" Now shut the fuck up or iI'll kill you right now ! " He yelled at me.

I couldn't make out the face. He had a mask on. We stopped and they put to bag over my head again. They brought me in to an house that was freezing cold. He took me upstairs and dropped me down on a hard bed.

"Please let me go " I cried. He took the bag off and then he took his mask off. It was the Jock from earlier. He hooked me to this bag and injected a needle in me. He walked out of the room. I needed to contact someone. That's when I remembered. My phone but it was in my bag. I took the bag I connected too. I peeked out the door and saw no one. I looked over and seen my bag. It had my phone in it. I reached out my arm. I grabbed ahold of it and pulled it to me then I closed the door shut. I grabbed my phone out if it and called someone.

Justin's Pov .

Ryan , Jake and Chaz come in the door.

" JUSTTTIIN !" Chaz yelled.

" Shut up " I said. We all hanged out and played video games. I walked in my too grab my phone that was playing its ringtone. I had nine missed calls from Victoria. She contacted me again. I press the green button and I heard her crying.

" Victoria are you okay " I asked.

" Oh my god were am I don't know where I am. Help Me Justin. " she cried

" Victoria who are you with "

" Michael the jock from earlier" she said.

I got pissed. I clenched my fist.

" Okay Victoria II'm gonna find you don't eat or drink anything"

" Justin I need you rig- " she got cut off.

" Victoria ! " I yelled.

The line went died.

" FUUUUCCCCKKK ! " I screamed. I punched the wall leaving a big hole. I walked down the stares pissed. I got my jacket and keys and hoped on my motorcycle. I stopped at red light and looked at the last call and tracked the phone. I found the street and rode their. Chaz and Ryan met up with me while Jake stayed home.

We got to the house and busted the door open. I pointed the gun. The house was empty. I looked at the bedroom and I found her phone. I got even more pissed. I grabbed Victoria's phone and walked out. Michael was gonna be dead as soon as I found him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey ! here's another. I love writing this book more. keep voting please. and keep it up with comments. I love y'all's so much
Keep voting and comment.
~Victoria.