Best Friends

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY.

Victoria's Pov.

I walked down the halls to my math class. that class I would begin to hate. I walked in and at all the way in the back. I watched as other people came in. They all seemed so happy.

But then Justin walked in. That happiness went to silence I staring at him.

" Don't waist your time " A girl said next to me.

" I'm sorry and who are you " I whispered.

" Amanda " she said.

" Is there something bad about him ? " I asked her.

" People are afraid of him I guess they just never talk to him. " Amanda said.

" Oh "

" What's your name ? " Amanda asked me.

" Victoria " I said.

" Dang it " she said snapping her fingers.

" Is there something wrong ? " I said.

" No , it's just that iI've always wanted to have my name be Victoria. " Amanda said.

" Well Amanda is a pretty name " I said.

" Thanks " she smiled.

I glance over at Justin and he looked at me back. I turned my head quickly and started to work on the packet.

" Justin is there something interesting your looking at " the teacher asked.

" Actually yeah better than this stupid packet " Justin said smirking.

" Okay class you may now work with a partner " teacher said.

" Hey Victoria you wanna work together ? " Amanda asked.

" Sure ".

We walked out in the hall way and worked out there.

" I can totally tell we're gonna be best friends"

" Same "

Math was over and so was school. Thank goodness. The school day was finally over.

I walked out to my car. I walked out of the school and saw Justin smoking.Great. I just kept my head down and walked to my car. I got in my warm car since it was 68 degrees outside. I pulled out and got out of the parking lot. I drove myself home.