I'm Gonna Save You.

Justin's Pov.

I kicked down the hotel door open. I looked every were for clues and found a yellow note under the pillow.

Justin ,

I hope your reading this. I have been not okay. Michael has been drugging me and he had been abusing me. Worst thing is that he rapped me. Help me. He's taking me to Cali. He's making me get on the plain. We're leaving tonight. Please come and save me. I need you. I have had a crush on you ever since you played that piano. Justin .. I love you.

Victoria.

I was shock I couldn't believe this. He rapped her. He hurt her.

" Ryan , Chaz ! " I yelled. We got on our bikes.

We rode to the air port. we finally got there. until I got a call.

" Hello ?"

" Justin ! "

" Victoria ! Where are you ? " I said.

" I ... I don't know I'm in a blindfold " she said.

" Victoria .. I'm gonna save you "

" I'm scared "

" I know I need you to get the blindfold off "

" I got it off " she said.

" Know we're are you " I asked.

" It looks like abandoned house " She said.

" By what " I said getting on my bike.

" I know this place it's my old house ! it's on 17 street were not in Cali "

" Victoria I love you " I said clenching my handles on my bike.

" I Lov- " she cut off.

" Hello Justin you have what I need now I got what I want " Michael said.

'' I'm gonna find you and beat the shit out of you ! " I yelled the phone.

I hung up and rode off to the abandon house. I found this one looked like it was burnt. Me and my boys got off the bikes and walked up to the porch. I pulled the gun out of my pocket. we all had our guns. I kicked open the door. I started to shoot at Michaels men. We got to the basement. I seen Victoria.

" JUSTIN ! " she yelled in the rag she had tied around her mouth. I seem Michael. I dropped my gun. I punched him the face making him bend over. I kicked his stomach. I then punched him till he was out cold.

I looked at Victoria. She was shaking and had water in her eyes. She only had underwear and bra on. I took off my biker jacket and put it on her.

I then heard a loud bang. I seen Victoria I looked at her stomach. A tear fell from her eye. I laid her down. I looked at Michael and kicked him so hard in the face he didn't breath.

I picked up Victoria. I went outside got on my bike and drove to the hospital. I went they started to do surgery on her.

I waited in the waiting room with Ryan and Chaz. If you hadn't notice. I love Victoria. She acts so different around me. I love her.

" Mr. Bieber " Doc said.

" Op she didn't make it nice going Ryan ! " Chaz said. Ryan slapped him across the face.

" No she made it she has a broken ankle and she might go thru depression for like a week but give her these pills and the all the pain will go away and make sure she doesn't get any thing that will make her stomach hurt more but she will be dismissed Friday " he said.

" Can I see her ? " I asked taking the pills for Victoria.

" Yes but only you these boys can come another day " he said. I ran to her room. I seen her hooked up to all these cords. I seem a bag of blood that was mine. I looked at her and glided my hand across her bruised cheek.

" Justin ?" she mumbled.

" Hey " I said smiling of relief.

" Thank you " Victoria said.

" For what " I asked.

" for saving me "

" I would always save you " I said. I kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes and smiled.