~Chapter 5~

OK so I have gotten a couple of messages from readers that they would definitely read a rated R chapter and some that say they wouldn't but more people want one so I will be doing one later on and it will be separate in my library titled "ER Rated R Chapter". Thank you for your feedback and I hope you enjoy! Remember to.... VOTE, COMMENT, and FANNNNNNN! Your all ahmazing <3

   Jace~

I froze, rogues entered our little spot and I immediately smelled Emma's fear seep into her scent. I moved beside Scarlet, I knew she could fight and there was no way I could possibly stand all of these rogues alone. Emma hid between Scarlets legs and I growled menacingly towards the rogues, I let some Alpha tone join in with my growl and one of the rogues hesitated before advancing again.

     I knew that if it came down to it, I would have Scarlet take Emma and run. There was no way I would lose her when I had just gotten her back. I felt smug as I heard the majority of our pack fall into ranks behind us and I noticed Anna and Emma run back towards the direction of the house, Izzy and Emily had her flanks for protection and I was glad to see that the pup was protected.

    The rogues snarled viciously at the new pack members except one who kept slowly trying to back up but then would be forced forward again by another one. I was tired of all the growling and with a nod to Scarlet we lounged for a rogue. I landed between a plain dark brown one and the one that had been trying to back up, a smaller wolf that had a white, gray and black mixed fur. I faced the dark brown one, for some reason knowing that the mixed one, wouldn't harm me.

    The dark brown one lounged and I met him mid air, clamping down on his front right paw, he let out a yelp and then tried tearing into my shoulder. I was trying to swipe him away when suddenly the mixed wolf leaped over me and clamped down on the dark brown wolfs back, causing him to release me and fall to the ground, limp and weak.

      I stalked towards him and clamped down on his throat, ripping it and causing an immediate and painless death. I then glanced around and noticed that Scarlet in her beautiful wolf form was surrounded by three dead rogues and was still facing a fourth. The fourth one was almost a pure brown but had specks of black along his back and legs. He had a deep gash on his hind leg and his back left leg had been practically destroyed by Scarlets canines. He still growled and dared challenge her. She had a wolfy grin spread on her face and didn't seem the least bit fazed. I rolled my eyes, she was having way too much fun.

      I walked up to the two of them and noticed the mixed wolf had followed and was standing with the other rogue opposite Scarlet and I, although he was in no way challenging us, he was on his belly, flat and had his ears tucked in a sign of submission. Noticing that the other one was still standing proud I took a small step towards him and growled, Scarlet nipped at him and he fell to the ground, flat and ears cowering, shaking slightly. Scarlet shot me a wolfy grin accompanied by a wink and her melodious voice in my head, you have to know how to handle men. You have to show them who's top dog. She let out a noise which was taken as a laugh and I chuckled slightly, it came out as a low rumble in my chest.

      I faced the rogues and demanded them to change, they scampered behind a couple trees and came back two minutes later, each wearing only a pair of basketball shorts. The one that Scarlet had been fighting was limping badly and I growled warningly as I saw him glare at her with pure hatred, he was about my height, a lot less muscular, had short brown hair in a buzz cut, and brown eyes. The mixed wolf had shaggy blonde hair and hazel eyes.  I didn't appreciate the way he was checking out my mate when she was only in a pair of black jean shorts and a blood red bra with a black bow on the front right between her breasts. She smirked at my growl of lust and bit her lip while winking at me, I knew she could smell my arousal and that made her laugh.