~Chapter 8~

So yeah this took forever and I have been insanely busy but I have no plans on abondoning this story I just took a temporary break but I am back and I have a bunch of new ideas and I can't wait to get em posted for you guys, thanks for being such amazing fans <3 Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FANNNNN!:))))

 Jace~

         I was so excited for this night, Emma and Scarlet couldn't stop smiling and it made me all the happier! I still could not wrap my head around the fact that they were all mine, and I would not mess it up this time. I was a very stupid man in the past but tonight will prove to Scarlet just how much I have changed and how much I really do need her. I smiled to myself slowly as we finally reached our destination.

"Oh My Goodness! Its the carnifair momma!" Emma was barely staying in her seat by the time she was able to see all the bright lights and ferris wheel. I chuckled and nodded as Scarlet glanced questioningly at me, she just smiled and laughed.

"Yes baby girl it is the carnival" Scarlet scooted closer to me and held my hand while pecking me on the lips real quick, "Thank you Jace." she smiled and started unbuckling Emma before the little pup exploded.

"Has she ever been to the carnival before?" I asked, clearly this was an ideal place for a kid with an imagination such as Emma's but from the stuff I had heard I didn't think they would have had too much time for luxury's such as this.

"She went only once with her parents when she was about 2 months old and she doesn't remember but they recorded it as they always loved to do with such occasions and ever since she has been fascinated by anything associated with carnivals....It's one of the only real things that still connect her to her parents in a way and I don't think she will ever be able to let that go....This is amazing of you Jace, it really is." With that she leaned in and gave me a long kiss and it only reminded me of how close our bond is as I felt the still shocking and exciting sparks race all through my body and centered around my heart and lips, this girl would be the death of me for sure.

"Well then come on, lets show this crazy pup just what she has been missing!" I got all excited again like a 5 year old when I first went to the carnival.

"Yayyyy!" Emma exclaimed and grabbed both our hands leading us through the gates and to every ride she saw and every game she wanted to play. 

In the end we went on 5 different roller coasters, not including the two mini ones for kids that Emma forced us on, a kangaroo ride, the waterlog ride which ended in three soaked werewolves that smelt like wet dog, a pirate ship ride, the teacups, and a ride that sat you in a seat and swung you up in the air and made Scarlett almost barf up the 3 hot dogs and cotton candy she ate. Quite entertaining to see such a high respected person turn green from a silly ride after taking down multiple rouges all by herself without breaking a sweat.

We even went on the ferris wheel at the very end, Emma ended up passing out on our way up being as it was such a long ride and she was completely exhausted.

  Scarlett~

I couldn't believe it, I was still in shock, this side of Jace was still completely alien to me and I was still curious as to how this change had come around, I wanted to know the thoughts behind it all...

"Jace." I said suddenly which seemed to snap him out of some deep thoughts, he quickly shifted all his attention to me and a smile grew on his face.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What happened after I left? Why are you so different now?" I questioned and his smile quickly dropped as regret and sadness quickly overwhelmed him.

So yes I know I totally lied about when I said I was going to update but when I went to get on my computer we had no service and then I got it taken away for a little and when I got it back I almost had this chapter finished and then our tower crashed and we lost wifi for several months and I havn't had access to a personal computer long enough to finish this chapter! I am so so so sorry everybody but I hope you guys continue to read and review <3 Thank you :)