Chapter 1 The Case

Liv's P.O.V.

Hi, my name is Olivia Winchester, but people call me Liv. :D We all were in this dusty hotel. Dean was reading the newspaper. Sam was on his laptop. I was sitting there bored when something caught my eye. It was a magazine. The magazine said:

'A Murder by One Direction's Bus'

Take a look inside!

I grabbed the magazine and opened it to the page. 

'Murder by One Direction's Bus'

One Direction were just relaxing in their bus when they saw something move outside the bus. A man or shadow was hurting a man. They went for the doorknob, but their bodygaurd had locked it up. Liam of One Direction took out his phone to call, but there was no signal. He tried to find the signal. When he finally did, the man was already dead. The murderer was not there. All of One Direction had no clue how the murderer looked like. We tried to question them, but they were shocked. Niall Horan of One Direction was most shocked. He didn't give any information. This is all we know of this incident.

"Dean, bro. Look at this!" I exclaimed shoving the peice of paper in his face.

"Okay, okay! Sheesh! Girl got some muscle," Dean said.

"What can I say, I do have muscles," I said showing the 'lighting and thunder''. Sam just looked amused.

"Gosh, you two are the amusingest siblings anyone can have," Sam said.

"Yep, this is a case," Dean said, "and guess what we are going to Los Angeles!"

"Aahh! I wanted to go to Vegas!" I whined.

"I know I want to go there, but this is where the case is so let's hit the road," Dean said.  We packed our shiz and went to put it in the car.

"Dean can I drive the Impala! Please with a cherry pie on the top!" I exclaimed.

"Cherry pie does sound good but no," Dean said.

"Stop fighting and get in the car," Sam said.

"I call shotgun," I said bolting to the seat by the driver's seat.

"Dang you, I wanted shotgun!" Sam said. I  stook my tongue out at him.

"I've got the perfect song for this trip!" I exclaimed.

"What is it?" Dean questioned.

"High way to Hell, and don't worry Dean this is a good old song," I said while Sam and Dean chuckled.

***************************************************************

"Nope! I aint wearing that thing! Nope! Why can't I go with you guys!" I exclaimed.

"You have to keep an eye on that boy band so they won't get hurt," Dean said while I groaned.

"Fine!" I said eyeing the 'directioner outfit'.  It was horrifying!  It was a crop top that said '1D' and some orange short shorts with sneakers, also a brown handbag.

          I put it on which shows my belly piercing. Now that was a crazy  night, but also awesome. Never get a belly piercing when you are drunk with your best friend.

"Oh yeah watch out for curly! He loves blondies," Sam said. I muttered some bad words that you may not want to know.

"Fudge you all! Nice brothers you guys are and Dean don't get harsh on the people you are going to talk to. Oh and I am going to take my motorcycle! Peace y'all!" I screamed.