Chapter 4 Crocotta and A Change?

Liv's P.O.V.

 I woke up to the sun shining throw the curtains. I was still wearing the clothes from the other day. Today, I felt happy and excited that we were going to hunt supernatural beings and kick some demonic ass. Dean and Sam were still sleeping like babies. I thought of a evil plan to get them up. I got some back up water guns for hunts. We would put holy water in them and hunt so there was nothing in them. I put some water in them and sprayed on the sleeping beauties' faces. I did my evil laugh.

"Olivia Winchester! How dare you that! We were trying to sleep!" Dean said.

"Well, no that you got your asses up, let do some hunting!" I said excited.

"Well, some sure excited!" Sam said.

"Yeah, I know I am! So let's go kick some supernatural ass!" I exclaimed.

"That's my girl!" Dean said proudly.

"Get up, and change. We will go to Starbucks to talk about the demon shiz! So hurry up, sleeping beauties!" I said.

I went to my suitcase and grabbed a leather tights and a leather long sleeve shirt. I grabbed my radiator boots. I put on the clothes and decided to use my fire powers so that the boy band won't recognize me besides Harry .He would just be amazed. I grabbed my patch belt that holds things to kill any form of Supernatural. I put it on. I put on some eyeliner and mascara to make my dark blue eyes pop. I put on some dark red lipstick. I felt like a total bad ass. I came out of the room and waited for them and grabbed my coat so I wouldn't look so suspicious.

"Who are you?" Sam asked. Before I could answer, Dean butted in.

"It's Olivia, dimwitt!" Dean said smacking Dean in the back of his head.

"Oh, ya! Sorry! And that hurt!" Sam said.

"Well, apology accepted, and leggo!" I said excitedly while Sam and Dean chuckled at my excitement.

Sam and Dean came in the Impala while I came on the motorcycle. I was riding to Starbucks when I heard screaming. It was coming from a dark alley. I parked my bike and went towards the alley holding on to my knife. I saw that it was a Crocotta. Well, you see a Crocotta lures people to them so they can feed on their souls. They can mimic people's voices, so that when they call someone, they will come to them. Usually they say, Come to me. If it takes your soul and feeds on it, it will turn into you meaning they shape shift. I charge at it with my knife, there weakness is sharp objects, as you can see, I have a knife. I stabbed the knife into the Crocotta at the heart and used my powers by burning it to ashes. I checked my self to see if anything splattered on me from the Crocotta which nothing did. Damn, there is a lot of Supernaturals here. Why are they after that boy band? I thought. Well, better tell the boys. I went back to my motorcycle and started it again. I went towards the direction of Starbucks.I reached there to see Dean and Sam panicking. I got off the bike and went towards them.

"Calm down! I am here!" I said.

They turned around and hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry I am not going nowhere," I said softly.

"Man, I almost thought we lost you or something!" Dean exclaimed. Well, you see Dean is always scared of me being hurt.

"I am okay! I will tell you what happened, but let's just go inside," I said.

We went inside and I went ordered. The girl at the counter was awfully being friendly to me. I think she even checked me out! Well, you don't see that everyday. I went over to the table where Dean and Sam where sitting.

"So what happened? Why were you so late?" Sam asked.

"I happened to meet a Crocotta on the way here, and I killed that little sucker," I said.