Chapter 3 The Beach and Powers!!

Liv's P.O.V.

It was Rosemary Noelle Adams(Ashely Benson). Now, I bet you have not heard of her. Well, let me tell you something I have special powers and Rose helps me with them. You will know what those powers are in a few. ;D I smiled brightly at her and went to hug her.

"Hey, how are you?" she asked.

"I am wonderful! What about you?" I asked.

"Nothing,bro, just going to help you with your powers. The usage," she said.

"Wow! You say it like it is nothing," I replied back to her.

"So do you can I come in?" she asked.

"Yep, you can," I replied.

"Hey Dean and Sam it is a black demonic supernatural we are after. It floats in a black cloud after the boy band. Go search it up," I said it to them and right then they rushed out.

"Yep! You still are one hell of a hunter!" Rose exclaimed while I chuckled.

"Oh yeah! These people are One Direction," I said.

"Mmm. I think I know them," she said.

I opened the door and motioned her to follow me and she did. We went into the living room of the building. All of the boys and El were trying to compete in Call of Duty Black Cops.

"Shit! This is heaven!" I heard Rose mumble.

I grinned and then coughed to get there direction. They looked away from the game and looked at the stranger with curious eyes while El squealed.

"So this is the Rose, you talk about," El said and hugged her. Rose looked at with her eyebrow raised.

"Oh yeah, this is El,"  I said.

Liam being the smooth man he is, went up and introduced and then everyone followed, but Harry gave her a wink.  Oh, yeah! Harry the player! *roll eyes*  She then introduced herself.

"Hey guys, do you want to go to beach today?" I asked.

I heard 'yeahs' and 'sures' from them. I winked at Rose and she knew why. She grinned back. I went to my room and brought Rose with me to give her a bikini and clothes to put on top. I put on a one shoulder white top with light  blue jeans and grabbed sunglasses. I had the same color of blue bikini under the clothes and I wore vans. I gave Rose a light pink bikini. I gave her some jean short shorts with a Beatles shirt. She wore her own shoes. We went to the boys hotel room. They were ready. We went in the car to the beach. I got out and ran out the shore. I touched the water and felt wonderful. I took of my clothes and put the clothes in the bag. Some boys wolf whistled at me. I rolled my eyes. What can I say? I have a swimmer's body. Niall and Harry stared at me wide eyed. I saw Harry smirk and he took off his shirt. He did look fine, but I looked away. I saw Niall take off his shirt and he looked damn fine, also. I didn't care and ran to the water and jumped in. I walked to where I could not touch the ground and I swam.

"Rose, remember what I taught you!" Rose yelled so that I only could hear.

I swam deeper into the water and I felt my legs shift into a sea blue tail and my eyes got brighter and my hair turned blonde so it would not look like a dirty blonde. I felt a necklace on my neck. It had a one of a kind blue ruby on it. It would be priceless. Yes, I was a mermaid.(Emilie Voe) I control the four elements. I have a mermaid and angel for water, an angel with invisible wings for air, an hybrid of a werewolf and a fairy for earth which means I turn into a wolf and in human form I receive green wings, and for fire i turn into a phoenix which means I have a red glow around my self with bright red wings, also I am naked. Yep, naked, but my wings cover myself. I also change appearance for each change so I don't look like myself. Now, you may ask, why do you hunt these supernatural beings if you are one? Well, we kill supernatural beings that are harmful to humans.  It felt so good to let go. I went up to the water and saw a beautiful cliff. I said aqua which turns me back into my human form. I felt like I needed to let go and then I started changing. Instead of dirty blonde my hair, it turned pure black. My eyes turned a dark shade of blue and it was red around my iris. Bright reds grew out of my back and suddenly I was naked. (Megan Fox) It was my form of fire. Then I heard movement and then I saw a familiar head of brown curly hair and a familiar blonde. It was Rose and Harry. They were on a full out make-out session. Dang! He moves fast! Then I felt my heart break a little. One stray tear fell. I thought he liked me. I heard the cliff shake. Oh shit! Rose fell. I appeared and flew up. I caught her. Harry was staring at me beyond amazed. Rose has never seen me in this form or any other from besides the human form. She only tells me what to do.

"Next time, don't get to heated in your make-out session," I said in a deep British accent. Yep, every time I change my accent does with me. When I am in water it is Irish , in earth German, in fire British and in air it is Australian.  In human form, American.

"But.. you.. Rose..but," Harry said. I chuckled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed bright red. Wow, I am probably the only one that made him blush.

"Can you at least tell me your name?" he asked.

"Don't worry, you will soon find out," I left him in his curious state.

I flew down the cliff and turned invisible. Yes, I can turn invisible also. ;) I changed into mermaid form and jumped into the water. I swam and I saw a merman on the way. He said follow me. Oh yeah, I got to meet daddy. Now you may wonder who is daddy? Well he is Poseidon. Yes the Greek gods are real. I followed the mere man to Atlantis. Poseidon acts as if he were my dad. He sure as hell does a awesome job. I went to him and he smiled at me brightly.

"Hey daddy, how are you?" I asked in my Irish accent.

"I am awesome, what about you hun?" He asked.

I told him what has happened. He got a concerned look.

"If you want, I can beat that Josh and Harry boys' butt if you want?" he asked. I laughed at him.

"No daddy, that's fine. I will be going now," I said. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye sweetie," He said. I smiled at him and left towards the beach.

I changed into human form and I got out of the water. I put a hand through my hair and some boys wolf whistled. Harry still had an amazed look on while Rose was sitting next to him and trying to kiss him. Wow, I never knew she was a slut. I think I know them, my ass! I went over to my bag where El was tanning. I put my shorts that I brought with me. She smiled at me.

"Hey, tell the others I left," I said and she nodded. I was glad she never asked anything.

I left walking towards what I assume is a forest. I changed and instead of dirty blonde it was light brown. My eyes changed into a light blue color with green around the iris. (Barbara Palvin) I stilled had the same clothes on. I entered the forest. I took off my clothes behind a tree. I change into an elemental wolf. My wolf was brown with a green stripe, a water blue stripe, a bright red stripe, and a white stripe on its back. I had power raiding off of me. I ran and ran. It felt good to let go of my wolf and let it run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was turning dark and I changed back into my self. I went out of the forest and called a cab. I told the cab driver to go to the hotel. I went inside and left towards my room. I was so tired and I just fell asleep in my bed.

Author's note: How do you like i now? Is it living up to your expections?

Comment and like if you want!