Chapter 2

Jayceion P.O.V.

I walked back in the yogurt spot hoping thats where i dropped my phone.

Where closed.! Her sweet voice sang from behind her.

Ma fault shawty but i was just tryna see if i lost my phone. She spun around so quick and bumped into the table as if i scared her knocking down her cleaning supplies. I rushed over to her to help pick them up and she was blushing so hard. "Here beautiful.!" i said giving her the stuff.

Thank you....

Jayceon...call me Jayceon.! I said with a smile. I never told anyone my real name unless they knew the real me.

Milan! She said extending her hand.

Nice to meet you the beautiful ms. Milan.!

Oh here you left this on the counter. She said giving me my phone and the money i gave her earlier.

Keep it! I said stuff it back into her shirt. Thanks though.! I added with a smile.

Your welcome. She said grabbing her purse. I walked out after her and she locked the shop up. She was about to start walking when i caught up to her.

You need a ride.? I asked honestly concerned. I dont even do shit like this but i know shawty cold. 

No im fine. She said and kept walking.

Yo come get in the car.

No im good.

Girl dont make me say it again. I said a little more sternly. She kept walking so i picked her up and carried her over my shoulder back to my car. Having her over my shoulder made me wonder how it would be to fuck her. I laughed a little cause sex was all i think about. But she was way to beautiful to just be fuckin and duckin. I was gone have to keep her around
I sat her in the passenger seat and than got over on mine.

Where too.? I asked. She had a look of worry on her face. "Look im not gone hurt you if thats what you think. Im not into that type of shit its cold as hell out here and dark as fuck. What kinda nigga would i be if i let you walk home freezing you dont even have a jacket. Now where too" i added sternly. She looked right at me. I see i had to be demanding with her and i dont like it already.

Peach st. I have to pick up my baby.! She said softly. (Damn she had a kid) 

You was gone walk home with a baby.

Yeah....i do it every night. She said shamelessly. Right here.! She said pointing out the house. I pulled up and over and she got out. Her sweet smell lingered in my car. Her ass was so fat got damn. She was fine as hell.

"Come get your dick sucked.!" the texted flashed across my screen from shanavia this lil joint i been fuckin for a couple weeks now. She ain't bout shit just there to bus my nut when needed.

"On my way" i texted back. Just than the back door opened and Milian put a half sleep 2 year old in the back seat than got in the front.

Milian my tummy hurts im so hungry. Do we have enough food to eat tonight.? The little girl said and Milians face went stiff.

Umm yeah.....of course.

Did you eat today.? I dont wanna take your food away from you any more. You look skinny like mama do when she be sniffing that stuff with daddy.

What did you just say.! She asked quick turning around. I could see the hurt and frustration all in Milanas face.

Hey lil mama you like mcdonalds. I asked stepping in. I couldn't take the shit that was going threw my ears. I was feeling so bad for these two right now.

Mcdonalds! She screamed in excitement. Which made me laugh.

I pulled threw the drive threw and got them a dinner box and drinks. Lil homie was tearing her fries up like she aint eat in weeks. The shit made me sick to my stomach cause i dont know they story but they should at least have food damn.

You didnt have to do this! She said taking her seat belt off. I pulled up in the slums. Damn they live in the dirt basically. Yo my heart was heavy for these two girls right now.

I know....i wanted to. You work tomorrow.? She nodded her head yeah before getting out. "Let me help you.!" i said taking the food from her hands.

Oh no its fine i have it! She said threw her fake smile but i could tell shawty wanted to break down and cry. She made her way struggling up the stairs holding her sister and the food.

I pulled off heading towards the trap. I had a late night dummy mission. I parked around back and went in. These dumb niggas left the back door unlocked. They was eatting pizza and playing the game smoking and chillin.

I should murk every last one of yall punk ass niggas. I yelled scaring the hell out of all of them. They all looked like they seen a ghost. "So who the fuck left my door unlocked.?" i asked even madder. They all looked around clueless ass hell. "Oh yall aint got shit to say now.?" "but it was just a party.! Man clean this shit up and get back to work for all yall niggas be dead.!" i growled and they all hopped to they feet. I swear this why i loved being the King.