Chapter 13

Im sorry bout last night....

Jayceon save it.! I interrupted him getting out the car. I walked in the school and to the cafe where Amanda told me they where. "Hey.!" i said before sitting down.

How was the date last night.? Amanda asked running over to me hugging me. I gotta feeling me and Amanda gone be real close.

We didn't go he stood me up.! I said getting mad all over again.

Wait you gotta dude.?! Troy asked surprised.

No.! I said bluntly.

Sorry chica... Amanda said.

Its cool...

Hey yall.! Shanavia said sitting down at the table.

Yo hair cute as fuck.! I said fixing her curl. She had a nice poppin sew in.

Thank you thank you.! She sang happily. Just than the bell rang and we all headed to class.

_________________
DE'ARIA P.O.V.

Toy let me see ya phone right quick.! I told my cousin Toya. She gave me her phone than went to the bathroom. I went to her camera than took a couple pictures. I was looking cute as fuck. I went to her camera roll to send myself the pictures and seen a sex video. I clicked on it cause i was nosey. That butch in the video was getting fucked good. This couldn't of been toya. The girl voice sounded familiar. I zoomed into see King and Milan that new girl Shanavia brought into the group. King suppose to be Shanavia dude. Oh shit.! I knew i aint like this bitch. I quickly sent the video to myself than deleted it and sent my pictures to me. I couldn't wait to get this tea out. I hope this bitch Milan could fight Cause Shanavia was gone beat her ass. I should go to school right now to tell her but shit its about to be over.

"Bitchhhhhhhhhh tell me when you get home i gotta come over and put you on.!!!!!!!!!!!!" i texted her. I sat here with a devilish smile on my face.

Ms goodie to good think she the shit coming up in our school. I wonder how the fuck Toya got that video. I mean she do work for him so......

________________
MILAN P.O.V.

I walked outside and Jayceon wasn't there instead it was an all black Benz waiting and a white guy dressed in a suit.

Are you Milan.? He asked opening the door.

I nodded my head yeah and asked who he was?!

Mr. Williams sent me to pick you up. I am your driver for tonights events. He said with a smile. I got in the back seat and he took off. "Hey where are we going.?' i asked nervously.

To the hair Solan you get your hair done at 5, your make up done at 6:30 than your dress fitting after and he hasn't given me directions to where after just yet. He answered. I nodded my head with a smile. I sat back and enjoyed the ride. If this was his way of trying to make up from yesterday he might just win me over. The driver opened the door for me and escorted me into the hair solan.

Milan here for her hair appointment. He said talking to the lady at the desk.

Okay right this way. She said showing me to an empty booth. Alexa your stylist she'll be right over. She added before walking away. I was so excited and happy to be getting pampered.

Hi im Alexa.! This really pretty girl said coming over to me.

Milan.! I said smiling shaking her head.

You must be one lucky girl.....your kings girlfriend right.?!

Yeah.! I said with a smile. I swear i loved the way the sounded but Jayceon's girlfriend sounded better.