Chapter 5

Arie Calm down.! I screamed threw her loud crying. She was starving and we literally had no food.

I got up and went into the bathroom and broke down crying. What was i doing wrong.? Its been a whole week since my mothers death. I wiped my fallen tears and left the bathroom Arie was sound a sleep. My phone started ringing. I grabbed it quick and ran to the living room so she wouldn't wake up.

Hello.! I answered in a whisper tone.

Who is this.? Her voice sang.

Me.... Milan.

Ohhh girl you finally got a new phone.?! Maracal said.

Yeah. But hey listen you still down with stripping.?

Girl hell yeah. I was just talking to my cousin about it. They having an amateur night tonignt. Where you been.?

My mom just died last week and i need money to bury her. Plus i haven't been to work all week so i could pay the sitter.

Wow omg Milan im so sorry girl omg im here if you need anything i promise i am just call me.

Okay...but listen tonight I'll be ready at 10:30 come pick me up.

Ight girl be ready on time.!

Okay. I hung up and went to go shower. I was so nervous about what i was about to go do. But my baby has to eat. She needs clothes on her back and shoes on her feet. I have to get the. Gas back on and the lights too since they just cut them off. I lotion down and got dress. I put on some simple black leggings and a white shirt and got my outfit together.

By the time i was done she was outside. I locked my bedroom door and made sure Arie was safe. I left out getting in the car with Maracal and she instantly hugged me. I couldnt even cry because i was all outta tears.

Heyy you sure you wanna do this.?

Yeah im positive.! Thank you.

No problem girl. Im so sorry for yall.

Its good just gotta take life one day at a time. I mean i knew it was coming she did too just didn't know when.

I know thats right girl but you know im here for you and im always gone be here for you. Bestfriends.! I gave a little smile but the pit of my stomach was in knots. I was so nervous. She pulled up to the club and i felt like a stripper already shaking. We went in and over to the bar to get our audtion names and where to be directed. I never been to a strip club before. These girls was as thick as i was and pretty as hell. Some was just sloppy and others where lookin like who let you strip. We went into the back room to get dress and i went into the corner. The room smelt like sweat and ass. It kinda looked like the dressing room off of the "players club". I let my hair hang down in its natural big curls. I put on this simple cute bra and panties. It was all black lace thong, with the matching knee highs and straps to strap the knee highs and thongs together with a small lace mini skirt that was so short it literally coulda only been a belt. I had an all black lace bra that had strings criss crossing going across my stomach showing the tattoo of the tiger i had going down my side and my belly piercing. I slid on some candy red heels and my robe.

Here drink this.! Maracal said coming over to me giving me a small cup with brown stuff in it. Just chug it.! She added.

What is it.?

Girl hurry and drink we not suppose to have drinks in here. I tilt my head back and chugged it. It burnt my throat it was like my chest was on fire.

What was that.?

Henny.! Its gone make you feel good and losen up. She said before walking away.

Ight yall time to line up, you each get 1 song to dance to. What ever money you make you can keep it. But we are looking for new dancers so if the owner likes what he see you might have a job. The guy said comin into the room. The girls ran to go dance and i stood in the  of the line contemplating if i wanna go threw this or not.

Aye whats yo stage name.? The security guy asked me. Maracal went up before me and it was almost my turn.

Give her ice cause she cold as hell.! A guy said coming over to us. He was cute. Tall brown skin, brown eyes and a nice hair cut. I gave a shy smile and he smiled back.

You is cold as hell...yo boyfriend don't mind you doing this.? The security guy asked licking his lips.

I dont have one. I said bluntly.

Now coming to the stage is the coldest female we got up in here...Ice baby.! The Dj announced me. The security guy helped me up the stairs and Ciara Body Party started playing. The room was dark and a bright light flashed on me. I moved my body to The rhythm of the song walking to the front of the stage untieing my robe. Touching my body sexually stopping at the pole as my robe fell all the way off. I spun around slowly sticking my leg out twirling my ass around than dropping to the ground bouncing my ass to each word. I could hear all the cheering, clapping, niggas hounding me from every angle, its only been like 40 seconds into the song and i was getting all this money thrown at me. One of the security guard had to come up with a push broom and push the money out the way.

You cant keep ya hands off me, touch me right there you love my body.! I sang along to the song getting more comfortable touching and rubbing my body sexually. I slid my back down to pole with my finger in my mouth massaging my breast than rubbing my fingers threw my hair. Two guys put 100 dollars in my thong. I gripped the pole swinging around it hoping i wouldn't fall just as my feet touched the ground i dropped to the floor into a split.

Got damn.! The dj said cheering. I was so into it he was playing another song now. I finished up dancing and the light went to the other stage for another girl. I had a trash bag full of money. I took all the money i had on me and put it in there.

Damn girl you sure you aint strip before.? The security guard asked laughing.

No it was my first time...it was that bad.?

Ima put it like this only thing you took off was a robe and muthafuckas went crazy and you got a trash bag full of money.

I mean you right.! I laughed.

Im Roy by the way.!

Milian.! I said shaking his hand.

Oh and Mr. Tucker wants to know if you like a job here 4 nights a week.

Yeah sure!

Come on in tomorrow same time he'll be expecting you.! He said winking his eye.

Thank you.! I said before walking away with a nice smile. I made my way back to the dressing room and found Maracal.

Oh my god baby you did so good bitch im jealous.! She said coming up to me hugging me.

Thank you... You where great too.! I said hugging her back.

Did you get the job.? She asked excited. She must of got one too.

Yeah, did you.?

Hell yeah.! Im so happy for us you needa give me some that ass these niggas was goin crazy for you dude.

I see...i wasn't paying it no mind though. You ready.?

Yeah. We grabbed our things and left out. She dropped me off at home and i was eger to count my money. I went in my room and counted it. It was almost 2,000 dollars. I was so happy i made some type of money. Maybe strippin aint so bad after all.