MKA

Finally, I have arrived to MKA. It is such a big school. I just hope I don't get lost. There are so many people and dorms apparently you can live here in the Academy. I was just wondering around since I am lost I am just trying to go to the new knights ceremony. Oops forgot to mention my parents were knights. More like my dad was, my mom was a assassin. My father was the great skilled knight. As I was spacing out thinking how fucked up my skills will be to my great dead parents.
I had bumped into someone, then I fell to the ground. He apologized, then started to flirt with me.

He says "Hi my name is Zane Goth. On a scale of 1-10 you are a 9 and I'm the 1 you need. Do you have a name or do i call you mine."

I just say " Excuse you, I don't appreciate you hitting on me but I do have a name it's Abby Phillips."

Zane says " Oh so your the Phillips girl. I am sorry if I offended you your just so cute I couldn't help it. Do you need any help by the way you seem lost."

I just tell him "Yeah I am lost. Thanks for apology, since you are so sweet I will call you Charming."

" As in Prince Charming sweet I get to be your Prince. Any way your going to the ceremony too right I will take you with me."

"Well lead the way Charming."
(Pic of Charming)