Meet Knight Greene

As I run to amplify magic class. Charming is behind me trying to catch me. But I just ran into the classroom so very fast. Can you blame me I was really upset they were talking about my parents. To me when you talk about people just not in front of them or something they made my parents seem like they were born to die. That them dying wasn't a big deal. I found out I was lost. Then night green came up to me and said

"hello you lost there My Little Flower?"

"I am could you please help me Knight Greene."

"Sure but just call me Riley."

"Okay let's go Riley."

So we were walking into class more like magic was pulling us to class. I found out that he was using his magic. To send this to class it was amazing I felt like I was one with the Earth. I haven't felt like that in a long time. The only time I felt like that is with my parents will let me be in that cabin I loved it so much. I just realized I left my baby it's my dorm. I hope nobody steals it. As we were and Magic amplifying class finally. Suddenly really starts taking off his shirt. She's such a little kid but he looked really hot. I don't mean like hot acid probably what you would see at school I mean real fucking hot, hot Damn. Show me and Riley were partners in there Riley said to tell me about nature how it's wonderful and beautiful every word he said made me want to ride my bike and just feel the breeze. Or even think about my parents what they are doing right now even though they're dead. I found out with Riley all he does is mix nature. He calls this class major class it was amazing I loved it. He's such a sweet guy but more like a kid. That's what I really like about him. When class was over Riley gave me some random flowers that he grew.

"Don't  sweat over what they said in class. Your parents are great. Have a great day your majesty."

"Thanks Riley bye."

"Bye princess."