Meeting Knight Merlin

Show me and Charming went to get our schedules. We found out we only have three classes and lunch together. On my schedule I have...

[1]AP Music Magic
[2] AP Dance Magic
[3] AP History of Grand Knights
Lunch
[4] Mapic Amplify
[5] Conjuring class
[6]AP Fighting

Charming and I classes are History of Grand Knights, lunch, Magic Amplify, and Conjuring class. Apparently the AP classes are for very Advanced children. I walked into my Advance music magic class. And I saw the KnightMerlin she looks so pretty just standing there. I am very curious about her magic. No one seems to know anything about her magic. Send our class started. The teacher's name was mrs. Glory.

She said " for practice today we will just sing the word sing."

" sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing."

I felt like I was mainly off key.

Knight Merlin said" may I go to one of the rehearsal rooms with Abby so that we can fix our notes."

Mrs. Glory says "yes you may."

So we went into one of the rehearsal rooms. Please sit there awkwardly for 10 minutes. In Knight  Merlin start to speak.

" You don't have to call me Knight Merlin every time. My real name is Knight Sky Merlin (Pic of Sky)  so just call me Sky okay. Let's be friends."

"Sure, Sky."

So then we sang for the rest of the time.( Thousand Years) Sky has such a beautiful voice. Then we heard RRIIIINNNNGGGG!!! That was the Bell. Telling us to go to our next class. Sky and I told each other goodbye. As I walk to my next class I think to myself two friends on the first day way to go Abby. So I'm going to go up hill right now.