Big suprises

I was walking in the hallway. I had seen Charming talking to a group of girls. They were all trying to flash him. As they were about to kiss them. Charming saw my face then he pushed the girls aside. He ran up to me and started talking to me as if nothing just happened.

He said "You saw me didn't you those girls more like sluts like them do this all the time."

"Yeah I did Smooth Move. What you really actually kiss one of those girls."

"It's just what happened sweetheart. But you smell like a perfect Rose and I will pick you any day even those thorns."

"Don't make me fight you. I have swords lots of experience with swords don't make me do something that we'll both regret specially you."

"Alright alright geez sorry I'll try to be better. So my lady heading to class. Let's go!"

We went to class. Then we saw all the knights wear in your history class which I found that kind of strange. We took our seats in and Sky sat in front of me. Knight Greene sat by her. Charming was on my left. Travis was sitting on the right love me. Knight Ferrin sat behind me. On his left was Knight Arc. I feel like the knights putting me in somewhere box. Charming kept telling me it was okay. I keep worrying about the knights so much that I didn't even hear what the teachers name was. Then he start popping up questions about current people today that we should know about. Then he looked at me and started asking questions about my parents. Of course the knights could answer. I felt so, uncomfortable talking about my parents. Knights kept trying to talk to me even Charming was trying to talk to me. But I felt too uncomfortable. So I found out for the whole class and I ran away. I couldn't take it in there so I sprinted to my next class.