Interregation

We got inside of the house and as soon as we did I punched Chris square in his nose, "Ah, what the fuck!! Why the fuck did you do that?!?", he shouted in pain. "You were supposed to have my back yet you were the first one out of the building", I answered, "that's why", I walked to the closet to get some slides for my bare feet. "Wow Chris dick move", I heard Sophie say, he told her to shutup. Maxwell patted my back for a job well done, I didn't thank him I just began to get rope so that interrogation could start.
___________________________

Maxwell, Sophia, and I were waiting for the guy to come to but it was taking too long so I poured water on him which made him immediately jump up. "What is this? Where am I? Who are you?", he asked, "we'll be the ones asking the questions here", Maxwell answered sitting on a backwards chair. "Wh-what do you want? How-- wait you're the girl from last night", he said but I had on a straight face leaning on the wall sucking on a lollipop. "Aight bud, listen, where can we find Carlos? Tell us and then we'll let you go", Maxwell sighed but the man cut his eyes from me to him, "I know nothing; I don't know what you are talking about." Complete and utter bullshit. "Maybe some bad cop will make you corporate", Maxwell shrugged. He got up and punch the man's temple with his brass knuckle. Sophia made oo'ing noises but I just watched. "How about now?", he asked, "I don't know man I don't know", he decided to go with that answer that caused him to get a mouthful of metal, I heard his teeth crackle and this time I made a oo'ing noise with Sophia. After pounding the life out of the Mario he finally confessed that Carlos was in Florida in Miami hiding, Evan and the others had soon came down. Why was he hiding? It's not like the government is still strong in his tail after two years. "He doesn't... he doesn't have much time", Mario managed to let out. Then it hit me, the first time when my dad tried to take Alex and I was because he needed us for something that is rare to find..... -O blood. I accidentally dropped my lollipop so deep in thought and I guess that Sophia and Maxwell saw my surprised face. "Hey, kiddo you okay?", Maxwell asked. "Maxwell, my father won't have enough time because there's no other relative with -O blood but-", "you", Sophia cut in. Just then Mario looked up at me in awe, "so you are the Skylar Rivera that escaped Carlos, you killed all those men in that funeral home you're as much as a monster as your father", he managed to smirk. I ignored him, "my father is dying so we have a chance to go out to Miami and kill him", I said eagerly, "but wait", Evan started, "if he's dying then he's probably looking for you right now, why not let him die out instead of expose you to danger", he added shyly. I cocked my brow, "are you serious this is a once in a lifetime shot we have on a lead. We can't take any chances we should just go", I retorted. "As much as I wouldn't want to expose you to danger Sky, you have a point, if Carlos is dying then that's all the more reason for him to want to destroy this place as soon as possible", Maxwell included. "Soooo we're bringing the bait to reel in the fish", Sophia smiled, "exactly." I started breathing a little heavier, I can't tell if it was because I was happy or nervous. Evan noticed because he brought he a bottle of water and offered up his seat for me, I didn't thank him but took the water. "Alright guys let's start working on our plan, but first", Maxwell started walking towards his gun, Bang, Mario's dead, "okay showtime". We walked up stairs with Chris and Kate behind so that could take care of the body. "Okay people we leave tomorrow night immediately Evan, Quin Lin, get started on fake passports and plane tickets", Maxwell commanded, "Soph go clean the guns, Sky you join her after you clean yourself up", he added. I forgot that I was covered in a little blood and dirt in my hands, knees, and feet so I went into my room to prepare for my bath. In the bath I got lost in my thoughts again which resulted in me almost drowning, "what took so long", Sophia asked but I didn't answer I just sat next to her cleaning guns. When on my 5th one I got a tap on the shoulder only to be greeted by Evan with a first aid kit. "I'm not bleeding", I said, "yes you are", Sophia added. She pointed at my arm and there was a tiny deep cut on it. I don't remember being hit and then I remembered jumping out of the window wasn't so smooth of a landing. I let him patch me up, he wanted to say something but he just kept it to himself. "What is it?", I asked, "you look like there's something on your mind." He stammered, "uh well I was just thinking about to plan to go to Miami", he started, "Evan you can not change my mind", I cut in, "I know I wasn't going to, as much as fighter you are there's no way you'd agree, just.. be careful, please and uh, good luck out there", he stifled up. I nodded not thanking him then he chuckled once, "what's so funny?", I asked. He looked up then back down quickly, "you can look at me you know, I'm not Medusa", I rolled my eyes. "Uh, no no no I'm sorry I just can't look at you sometimes. No wait not that I can't cause you're eyes are hot but not like fire hot like good hot. No I meant not like hitting on you hot but like you're hot, whoa is it getting hot in here? I meant you're pretty but..... I like your eyes", he stuttered then shyly bit his bottom lip. Oh wow, I started laughing and so did Sophia behind me, I wasn't laughing to make fun of him I just actually found it funny that he was so nervous over a question I asked. It was cute. "Okay I get it, I think I get it", I nodded while smiling which made Sophia stare at me funny. Evan smiled then packed up the kit dropping some bandages by accident so I helped him while giggling, "hey, calm down pal why are you so worked up?", I asked. "Um I'm sorry I've been known as a little clumsy but it's only temporary. I should- I should go", he admitted. I handed him a bandage and his hand touched mine, it was so warm. It was back to Sophia and I, "what was that?", Sophia asked, "what do you mean?", I asked back while assembling an assault rifle back together,"I mean Evan. Hell, you never ever laugh, you barely crack a smile but you were showing so much dental hygiene when he complimented you", she said. "It was just funny", I shrugged, "that's cold hearted the boy really likes you", "I'm Skylar; I'm always cold hearted", I said plainly then furrowed my brow, "wait likes me?", "yes Sky it's so obvious", she said then cooed. She's annoying me right now. "He doesn't, if he does I don't care I don't want any more experiences with boys", I said firmly which made Sophia sigh then continue assembling weapons. I thought of Jeremy then Evan, I mean don't get me wrong he wasn't ugly or anything but I don't trust anyone and he doesn't get a pass. It'll never happen, ever.

 It'll never happen, ever

Evan^^^