A little break

"Good morning you're listening to 91.7 tunes and this is your host J Dog, awoof! Okay listen up guys last night the Marriott Hotel caught on fire on the 11th floor and the room that started it was found with more than 5 dead bodies in there but police intels are saying that they may have been dead before the fire. They seem to--", Sky woke up and turned off the radio annoyed by the voice in the box. "What time is it?", she yawned looking out of the tinted window. "7:45 kiddo", Maxwell greeted as he drove tirelessly. Sky looked to her side to see Sophia and Evan asleep. Evan had his arm around Sky's shoulder, she must've fallen asleep on him, which only made her shrug his fingers off and move away. Quin lin, Katie, and Chris were in the van behind them while they drove an all black rolls Royce, Maxwell's baby. Sky stretched her arms and hopped in the unoccupied front seat. "How many more hours?", she asked, "actually, we're here", he answered. She nodded and sat back in her seat as her eye lids hung wearily. "You get some sleep at the hotel room and that's an order I don't want to hear any arguing out of you", Maxwell said concerned. "Don't worry about me I can look out for myself, I am not tired", she replied. "Look these three days are going to be crucial so you better get some sleep while u can cause you can't kill Carlos with your eyes closed can ya?", he said sarcastically. Skylar stared at him then sighed and rolled her eyes, "whatever", then she rolled down the window and let the wind onto her face.

They arrived to a small motel and rented out rooms, Sky and Quin Lin shared a room. "Maxwell said that we have about 3 hours before we meet up for the infiltration tonight at Pistol's mansion so we have free time on our hands", Quin shared, "do you want to check out the pool", she insisted. "No thanks, I didn't come to have fun", Sky said before slamming the bathroom door behind her leaving Quin Lin alone. When she opened the door after putting water on her face she seen that Quin Lin had already left the room so she laid on her bed and sighed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

DREAM:

Alex: Sky what are you doing up there come down. Hurry up!

Sky woke up in a pretty purple bed with a beautiful short white and gold dress on. Sky looked at her now painted nails and gold flats then hopped off the bed seeing her reflection in the mirror. Her hair was in a neat and prepped bun.

Alex: Sky come on what are you doing silly?

Alex said chuckling while wearing a red bow and a red vest with a white dress shirt and black pants. Sky's eyes welled up and she tried to grab him to pull him into a hug but he already turned away downstairs. Sky followed him down and heard humming. She paused and went into the kitchen seeing her mother pulling out a turkey and setting it on a table. She wore the same red as Alex with matching heels. "ah Sky baby we were waiting for you what took you so long, come on we have to take this family picture", she said. Sky tried to hold onto her mother's hand but she couldn't reach her she just followed her into the living room where she seen none other than Carlos setting up a camera. "Hey sweetie go and pose by your brother go closer to the glass door", he said cheerfully while shooing her, he wore the same gold as she. "Alex Alex what the hell are you doing let's go! Alex is it really you! Alex I've missed you so much", was what she thought came out of her mouth but not a single word did. Her lips were shut as she followed instructions and stood beside her brother. All of a sudden, Carlos put his hand around her shoulder and she felt it. She couldn't touch her mother, she couldn't  touch her brother, but the man who she despised the most was able to touch her, It felt sickening; twisted. She hated it she wanted to get away but she couldn't. "Smile and don't move", he said in the most creepiest way. After the flash burned her eyes everything moved in slow motion, she looked at her side and Alex and her mother were no longer standing next to her it was empty but that man... that man was still there by her side. She pushed his hand off and ran to the other side of the room as everything seemed the move. She then noticed that Alex and her mom were on the other side of the glass door but their legs were gone. She ran as fast as she could, in slo mo, to the door and swung it open but they weren't on the other side, they were trapped in the glass. Carlos soon began to smile, " I told you not to move, why won't you just follow instructions and stand still", he said icily then she all of a sudden froze into place, "now come here Skylar", he said and her body walked towards him. "Good girl. Now......................................... die." BANG.