Welcome to Florida

We all woke up at 6am on the dot and had the second building locked up before our departure. Evan, Chris, and Quin Lin had to travel by car with our weapons so they left earlier around 1am while we got ready for our acting normal when boarding the planes. Kate and I came out of a taxi cab at 8 while Sophia and Maxwell drove in a Range Rover. It was weird cause Maxwell had on capris and a collared flamingo shirt and it was different than his usual dark attire, Sophia, on the other hand, wore shorts, sandals, and a tank top with sunglasses to top it off. Kate wore a sundress and I wore a pink blouse and shorts with my hair in a ponytail. We acted as if we didn't know each other, "mom I'm hungry", I admitted to Kate then she gave me $2 for the vending machines. When walking to the vending machines I went into the bathroom and leaned against the sink, I stared at myself. This is it, I thought, I will finally get to kill Carlos. Just then Sophia walked in and said "hi". "Where you from?", she asked, "Florida but I moved down here recently with my mom", I answered. "Utah is where my dad is originally from, I'm visiting Florida", she said then nodded and coughed. I nodded, "I should get going I don't want my mom to worry", I clutched my $2 and said ,"run into you in Florida", then scratched my nose and rushed out. See we use a hidden language to code what we're really saying and the first letter in each sentence Sophia said were H W U it's like TTYL or OMG and she coughs and nods when she finishes her message. HWU means 'hey what's up?' so she must've guessed that I was a little rallied up over this mission I replied with my first letters being FIR which meant 'Forget it, really'. I walked out before she could've asked any more questions. Kate got up grabbing her bags so I guess it was time to go, "did you get your snack?", she asked caressing my cheek. She didn't have to get that into character, "yeah I did", I smiled then we boarded the plane. I fell fast to sleep.
___________________________
I woke up with my head on Kate's shoulder, she said I slept like a baby. I moved my head towards the window not saying anything to her remark then I seen that we were on the ground, I woke up right on time. We got off st the Fort Lauderdale airport and stretched our legs, the weather was soooo hot I unbuttoned my blouse revealing a tank top. "Come on Honey let's go", she motioned for me to grab her hand but I walked past it. We went to some restaurant called Humptys and had some pizza then we left 45 minutes later and checked into a hotel at room 1245. After bringing in our fake luggage I knocked on 1246 the door beside us and Maxwell and Sophia stepped out and into our room. "Alright Walter Hemmings is staying at the hotel across the street on the 11th floor in room 1143. Earlier Sophia and I attached the rope at the top of that building and Kate will go in posing as room service for room 1145 but we already checked that room out under another name so we have a key, it's across from your room but one floor down. I'll go into the surveillance room monitoring your every move guys", Maxwell looked up to get nods from all of us, "keep your ear pieces in at all times Hemmings is the only one that has seen Carlos this past week we need him for information that is our target, understood", "understood", we said in illusion. "Let's get to it then, Evan, Chris, and Quin Lin are waiting in the car garage for us then we're on our way to MIA to get Carlos", Maxwell added. "Get ready in 10 minutes, Soph start heading to the top of the next building", he commanded. Sophia nodded and made her way to the top of our hotel building with her backpack on her back she would then use her ripe pine gun to make it to the other building. I stripped down revealing my body suit underneath, I rolled down my  sleeves and put my hair into a higher ponytail.

 I stripped down revealing my body suit underneath, I rolled down my  sleeves and put my hair into a higher ponytail