Male Reader X Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live)

This request has been given to me be one of my inspirations DeathHunter101, he makes lots of good stories, and he has done my requests before so go check him out, you'll love his stories, and I hope this will satisfy you readers out there. So let's get this show on the road. Also forgot to mention Kurumi is insanely cute, and smokin hot, Kurumi top waifu material. Disclaimer: I own nothing but the story, you own yourselves. Also this may escalate to mature for a while but still no lemon. Okay enough of that so without further ado, time to enter the hotness that is named Kurumi.

(Y/n) POV
It was a beautiful day outside no clouds in the sky, the birds were chirping, surprisingly I woke up before my alarm clock went off, so I turned the alarm off and got ready for school. As I walking to school I noticed a very cute girl sitting ona bench and noticed that she was wearing my school's uniform in the distance, I've never seen her at Raizen High School before, could she be a new student. (Gee you think?) What the? Who said that? I looked around trying to find the person who said that but he was nowhere to be found and as I turned I saw that cute girl looking at me and smiled very cutely. She kept staring at me almost amused or in a trance at what I did, until she began to speak.
(A/n: Use the picture above for reference, on what she looks like cause I can't describe her much sorry.)
Kurumi's POV
As I decided to escape for the time being, and not get captured by those people. I decided to go undercover as a high school student, and I sat on a bench thinking about how to make this work, and I found a boy who goes to the same school, since the colors are somewhat similar to the uniform. I decided to approach him, and I have to admit he did look very cute the way he was just turning around like crazy trying to find something, it was until then I stopped in front of him, and smiled just to see if I could get a reaction, out of him, but I couldn't it was like he was in a trance. So I decided to start a conversation with him.
Kurumi: Hello
(Y/n): Oh hello there, uh did you hear something a voice out of nowhere?
Kurumi: *giggle* No I haven't who are you?
(Y/n): My name is (f/n) (l/n) and what is your name beautiful?
Kurumi: hahaha Flattery will get you nowhere but I appreciate the compliment. My name is Kurumi Tokisaki.
(Y/n): That a nice name, so are you new to the school we're going to?
Kurumi: Yes, but it appears I have gotten lost won't you please help me get to school *lean in close to his ear* cutie
(Y/n) *blushes madly* Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes Kurumi I'll be glad to take show you the way. (I think I may have a chance with her,and hopefully she ain't toying with my emotions.)
After bringing her to school, we started to take classes together, heck she even took the seat next to me in all of our classes. I'm always at the front of the class, and near the door because many reasons. No getting trampled over by a lot of people, fire alarm goes off first out the door later people and I'll bring Kurumi for the ride, and first to get out for lunch and dismissal. Reason why I get so close to the board is because I pay a lot more attention when I'm in front than in the back, and away from the distraction of the window. Once the bell has rung, Kurumi got by desk and asked if I wanted to have lunch with her and I agreed to it. We went outside to the rooftop(wow that is so cliche of almost any school anime XD) Huh? That is so weird I looked around trying to find the voice but there was only Kurumi and me.
Kurumi: What's wrong?
(Y/n): Didn't you hear a voice just now?
Kurumi: No I bet you're imagining things, or it could be this school is haunted by a ghost, and it's trying to possess you.
(Y/n): I highly doubt it (Same here I got big plans for this guy here XD, Unfortunately most are censored XP.) (There it is again, is there really a ghost trying to possess me?) (Nah you being very delusional, I have no purpose to possess you and with that I'll stop chao for now) Weird voice. (I heard that!) (.....right) As I stopped my inner conversation with the weird voice Kurumi looked at me funny, like she going to laugh?
(Y/n): What is it?
Kurumi: Pfft your face, and your reactions we're you trying to be silly for me because ahahaha it actually worked.
(Y/n): (Well whaddaya know I made her laugh, she has a very cute laugh. Perhaps I should make her laugh more often.) I just remembered before that weird voice strayed me from my thoughts, I was going to have lunch with her. Hey Kurumi want some rice balls? I made too much.
Kurumi: Sure. These taste amazing thank you.
As we sat there and ate we looked at sky and relaxed until the bell rang, I got up and motioned for Kurumi to follow me but she grabbed my hand with her own alost holding it.
Kurumi: Wait
(Y/n): What is it
Kurumi POV
(Time to see his reaction to this) I slowly drew my face close to his cheek and licked the area were he had a bit of rice on his cheek. His reaction was beyond hysterical. His face became as red as a tomato, and he began to stutter it was quite cute, as he fell back with a very silly grin on his face. I began to laugh and carried him over my shoulder to our last class, I'm actually liking him, he'll give me quite a fun time while I'm staying here. (And he doesn't realize I said that out loud, I wonder just how far can he make me laugh when he finds out what I really am, when we have some alone time at night.)
(Y/n) POV
I was carried by Kurumi, to our last classroom and when classes were done she dragged me out of class holding my hand, it looked like we were a couple it felt nice, and we walked behind the school. So Kurumi why'd you drag me out to the back of the school.
Kurumi: I want your opinion on something, tell me (Y/n) what do you think of me after meeting me on the first day.
(Y/n): I would say that you are beautiful, a tease at times and a big flirt to me.
Kurumi: I see and what if I told you I wasn't like you I'm something else entirely would you still feel the same?
(Y/n): Yea I guess so
Kurumi POV
I slowly approached and like before I licked the side of his and then lightly bit his ear and whispered to him, you know it isn't good to lie, it could put you in jeopardy and I lightly blew into his ear, and he let out a cute moan. I found it to be quite cute, the way he moaned. (I wonder what sort of noises he makes later on.)
(Y/n): I-I-I-I-It's not a lie, Kurumi, I'd still like you.
Kurumi: Then let's see if you are telling the truth and I summoned myself.

(Y/n): Kurumi are you a spirit perhaps?Kurumi: Indeed so are you frightened by this, will you leave me be?(Y/n): No I like no scratch that I love you for you Kurumi, Wow I can't believe I was able to say that without stuttering

Kurumi: Indeed so are you frightened by this, will you leave me be?
(Y/n): No I like no scratch that I love you for you Kurumi, Wow I can't believe I was able to say that without stuttering. (Tell me about it you got guts boy, now go get her dude rootin for ya don't let me down boy! ;) ) (and thank you mysterious voice for the support) (No problem)
So Kurumi I wanted to ask you will you please be my girlfriend, I don't care if you are a spirit I still love you for you.
Kurumi: ....No fair with words like that you have truly gotten me in your grasp. However let's go back to my place I want to show you something.
(Y/n) Sure
Kurumi: (Soon enough fufu)
Kurumi's house night time
(Y/n): Nice place Kurumi.
Kurumi: Thank you now if you'll excuse me I need to freshen up okay, and also no peeking for now.
(Y/n) R-R-Right.
Kurumi: Fufu good boy, and after I'm done you can use the shower okay.
(Y/n) Okay
(Y/n) POV
As Kurumi told me the shower can be used I went there and began to clean myself. After I was done she motioned over to her bedroom, I tried hard not to think what might happen, so I went there to see Kurumi in her underwear I tried to back away but I felt someone push me from behind and enter with me and I heard the door lock. I looked and I saw two Kurumi's.
Kurumi: fufu I hope you're ready because now I get to have some real fun with you, and I'm sure both of you agree
the 2 Kurumi's nodded in agreement, now let's get started.
(Y/n): (Oh man is this what you call a threesome or foursome) (Yep and unfortunately you will and at the same time won't experience it) (What do you mean?) (Creator doesn't feel ready to write perverted stuff yet, at the same time he reads perverted stuff. But still congrats on that threesome or foursome proud of ya, so we'll cut to tomorrow chao for now.)
Timeskip Morning
(Y/n): (Man that felt awesome she felt so soft, and man am I exhausted) I looked over to see her still asleep, and when I tried to stretch a little she woke up.
(Y/n) Morning Kurumi
Kurumi: Good morning
(Y/n) Never experienced anything like that before
Kurumi: Fufu Did you enjoy it?
(Y/n) Loved it
Kurumi: I'm glad and by the way my dear (Y/n) don't cheat on me or you will suffer my wrath.
(Y/n): Why would I you're awesome, wanna sleep some more?
Kurumi: Fufu sure.

(A/n: And that's it, also DeathHunter101 I realized this week I'll be busy so I decided to do the request now to make more time in my schedule to do my studies and my job also I'm really sorry if this Kurumi wasn't in character. Which is funny because I watched this show but it's been a long time since I last watched it, I remember Kurumi being a big flirt that's what I mostly remember, and hope you enjoy that story like I said sorry if it's not what you expected and major destruction conversation between Author and (Y/n). So for now you can request but there will be no updates until next week, this week I'll be busy. So good morning, afternoon, and night to you people reading it, this has been Rekxyen, and I'll see you in the next chapter. Also Kurumi is bae let me run that through real quick. Ok bye for now and thank you for reading.