Male Reader X Hikage Valentine Special (Senran Kagura)

Hello everyone this is Rekxyen and I have returned from my really long hiatus, and probably be doing another one soon since Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is out and I want to play the ever living **** outta that game, and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 is going to be releasing next month. But anyways enough of me yapping this has been requested by Thatpowerfuldude so enjoy. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO LET'S DO THIS SH*T!!!

(Y/n) POV Present time Valentines Day

(Y/n): *Huff, huff* have to make sure she gets them on time. 'I quickly ran to my house in order to make chocolates for Hikage, I wasn't sure what she liked but we've seen each other a lot as of late I can still remember meeting her back then.

-------flashback

(Y/n): Okay got everything ready. 'I got my things ready to go back home from a day of school.

I still remember that promise Hikage and I made when we were back in the orphange that we would meet once again. I still haven't given up on seeing her again, she was teased and bullied a lot since the kids always made fun of her face since she shows little to no emotions back in the orphange. Then came the day when she wanted to leave and I helped her out.

Location: Orphange (Y/n) & Hikage 8 years old

Hikage: You know you don't have to do this (Y/n).

(Y/n): I want to help you Hikage so please let me.

Hikage: All right, but I don't get it why are you so nice to me. 'She said stoically.'

(Y/n): Why? It's because we're friends and if you want to leave then I'll help you.

Hikage:......I don't know what this feeling inside of is but I feel thankful even though I can't show it.

(Y/n): It's no problem. There I got everything ready for you Hikage!

Hikage: Okay, thank you and let's meet again one day.

(Y/n): Yeah I'll be waiting.

Hikage: Right, farewell then. 'She then began to leave the orphange, next month I was adopted and I kept clinging on to the thought that we would see each other again it's been 8 years since that day.'

Location: School (Y/n) & Hikage: Age 16

(Y/n): Well time to head home. 'I began walking back home but I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched or followed so I turn back and great thugs from a gang.'

Gang member 1: Well look who decided to show up on our turf guys.

Gang member 2: All right kid if you don't want to die then cough up some money.

Gang member 3: You got 10 seconds kid.

(Y/n): (Oh great, well there's not much I can do. I'm not a fighter, and no people are around to witness anything.) Fine here my money take it. 'I gave them all the money I could give $5.

Gang member 2: Now kid I know you got more than that.

(Y/n): That's all I have, look I turned my wallet upside down and nothing else came out.

Gang members 1,2,3: Pffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(Y/n): (Time to run while they're distracted!)

Gang member 1: Man this kid is dead near broke.

Gang member 3: Hey the kid's getting away!