Dear diary pt 5

H p.o.v
Dear diary,
How have I got the girl of my dreams! Iv finally got her and I'm not letting go ..why! You must be asking because I actually love her and I don't think I can ever find anyone better to be with than her.. he's amazing and beautiful and he's has a voice of an angel..!
Last night I was in her apartment and that's when it all started... she leaned in to kiss me... what did that mean? Did she like me like I liked her? All these questions are floating in my head and I think I'm going mad?
She allowed me to kiss her back so this showed me a sign that maybe there's a chance I can make her all mine forever...
Last night we cuddled and watched the full series of Harry Potter films. We ordered takeaway and this is what I wanted. The girl of my dream cuddling me with food and watching a whole batch of movies together.
Y/N didn't last long when it came to watching the movies.. by the time it came to prisoner of Azkaban she was already sleeping. I carried of watching the film until it ended and switched of her phone. I placed all the rubbish in the bin and then decided to pick Y/N and place her in her bed...
I don't know what to do l.. was I suppose to sleep next to her of in the spare guest room. I ended up sleeping next to her and I knocked out...

Your P.o.v
Dear diary,
Iv finally done it! Iv finally got the man of my dreams and I'm never letting him go.. I keep reminiscing about what happened... did he like me too.. is that why he kissed me back.. all theses questions confuse me and wonder around into deep thoughts...
Last night we ended up in my flat. We had ordered food and were on the sofa cuddling while watching Harry Potter. He was mine all time fave and I can always watch his movies.
I remember watching a bit of the movie and then closing my eyes.. wait did I fall asleep.. I could still hear the sound of the Tv in the background and I think harry was still watching it. I then remember a touch and someone picking me up bridal style.. was this harry? All I could fee was someone taking of my shoes and placing me in my bed with a blanket on top.

8am
It was 8am and I was wide awake.. I look to my side and see a sleeping Curley haired boy.. he looked so peaceful. I left him to sleep longer and walked into the bathroom. Once I had finished and ran to the kitchen as my stomach was rumbling... there was some left over pizza from last night but I decided to make some pancakes instead. Once I had make all the pancakes i was going to wake up harry when all of her sudden he scares me. "Omg ... I was going to die harry..?" I said but a I could hear was laughter coming from him as he walked closer for a tight hug..
"Sorry.. come here" he replied we started to make out and this went into a session I wanted to happen..
we both sat down and eat breakfast..
"I need to run back home iv got an interview today and half 12 about my music career?" He said as he was placing his coat on avoiding the frosty wind.
"Good luck harry, you'll smash it.. don't worry about anything and make sure you come back ok I'm alone.." I said back as he pecked me on the lips making his way back home preparing to get ready for an important interview.

An
Hey guys x
Thank you for 10k reads .... it means so much 😭
Make sure to vote and comment. Be sure to also inbox me for preference ideas of your own and I'll happily do so❤️
Love always
S💋