Prologue

January 2008

Harry's P.O.V

''See you tonight, son,'' called my dad as he opened the door, ready to head outside and go to work.

Today was Sunday and like every Sunday, my dad finishes late - around eleven at night - so I did what I do each time: I called Louis and told him to come here. It was snowing outside so why not spend a nice and cozy day with my boyfriend? We haven't had a lot of time together since the holiday break just ended and we went straight into school exams. I know, I see him every day at school but we aren't alone there. I prefer when it's only he and I, it’s more intimate and romantic. Yeah, I'm that kind of guy but I can't help it.

Fifteen minutes after I ended the call, the doorbell rang and I quickly got up from the couch to open the door.

''Lou!'' I cheered, a large grin on my face as I flaunt my arms around his neck. He immediately wrapped his around me, holding me close.

''Hi Sweetie,'' he greeted me, ushering us inside, saying I'll get a cold if we stay in the doorway because I am barely clothed - I'm wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Once Louis's outer clothes were off - coat, boots, scarf, beanie, gloves -, we decided to watch a film and cuddle on the couch. Again, we ended up watching Grease but I don't mind actually. It's Louis' favorite and it makes him happy every time we watch it. Who wouldn't want their boyfriend to be happy? I made us hot chocolate with marshmallows on the top, whipped cream and some cinnamon. They were delicious and very appropriate due to the outside weather.

  When the movie was over, we ate some pasta that I cooked myself and then went up to my room. We kissed a little but things got heated pretty quickly. Tender kisses became messy and teeth clattered against each other, hands went lower and the air became hotter to a point where our clothed body were starting to sweat. Louis was the first to make a move and start pulling on the hem of my t-shirt and then, it was off, laying somewhere on the hardwood floor. Honestly, I was too shy to make the first move. It's always been like this between us. Louis is always the one who lead me; maybe it's because he's older?

He started kissing down my neck, sucking and nipping on my milky skin, leaving bruises on the way. I pulled my fist to my mouth, biting it to muffle the sound from leaving my mouth. The gesture didn't go unnoticed by the blue eyed boy hovering over me, he frowned and pulled my hands off my mouth.

''Let it out, wanna hear those pretty sounds you make,'' he whispered into my ear, making me moan automatically. Damn, that boy…

Kisses and touches later, we were both shirtless and panting, trying to kiss every bits of the other. The house was silent except for the soft moans escaping our lips. As Louis's hand was on my small bum, massaging the cheeks touch through fabric of my sweatpants, he decided to put his hand passed the waistband and massaged the skin.