Chapter 34

Harry smiled as walked over to where I was sitting on the bed before climbing on the bed to sit in front of me. He handed me the small box he was holding before resting his hand on my clothed thigh. I inspected the small brown box, wondering what was hidden in it. At first, I have to admit I thought it was a ring.. But when I saw him sitting on my bed, I quickly understood it wasn't. Any way, we're too young for that, right? But I wouldn't have minded..

''Open it.'' 

I open the lit and saw a small key. ''A key?'' I said, confused as I lift the small object. 

I looked at him and he nod. ''Yes. It's your's.''

''Why a boring key?'' 

''It's not any key, Louis. It's the key for home,'' he announced, taking my hands in his and kissing them softly as he look at me trough his eyelashes and smiled against my skin. 

''What?'' 

''It's the key to my flat that can also be yours if you want to.'' 

I pulled a hand over my mouth when I understood what he was saying. ''Harry I- I can't move in with you, I-'' I started but he shushed me by pressing a finger to my lips. 

''I'm not forcing you to do anything - I'd never do that, I swear - but I'm offering you a place to stay if you ever need it. I know it's small and we'd be squished in that tinny flat but that's all I can afford for the moment. Also, this key is for whenever you want to pass and I am not there. It's yours as much as it's mine from now on,'' he explained. ''It's our place,'' he said softly, drowning his emerald eyes into mine and putting the emphasis on 'our'. 

I launched myself forward and wrapped my arms around his neck. ''I love you so much.'' I pressed my lips to the warm exposed skin on his neck. ''Why are you so kind to me?'' 

''What a dumb question,'' he chuckled but when he notice I wasn't joking, he stopped and excuses himself. ''Because I love you. Isn't that enough?'' he asked, hooking his thumb and index finger under my chin to lift my head up. ''I. Love. You.'' He joined his lips with mine. 

I bite my lower lip and nod after a moment. ''Yes.'' 

''Good,'' he said before giving me a peck. ''Perfect.'' He smiled and continue to drop swift kiss on my lips, not even giving me time to kiss back as I giggle constantly. 

''Wait, wait!'' I stop him as he pushed me on my back. He frowned, confused why I stopped him. ''I haven't given you my present yet.'' 

He smiled at me and shook his head. ''I don't need it. Only you is enough. You're all I want and all I'll ever need,'' he said, his eyes shining with love. 

I rolled my eyes. ''Will you stop being so-'' 

''What. Being so what?'' he teased, poking me in the stomach, knowing it'll make me laugh and hopefully forget about the gift. 

''S-stop,'' I giggled, trying to wiggle out of his grip but he was holding me firmly on the mattress and I almost couldn't move at all. 

  After a couple seconds, he finally stopped and let me tell you, I was more than relieved and out of breath. I feel like I've been running a fucking marathon but no, I've just been tickled by Harry Styles.. How embarrassing. 

''Close your eyes,'' I told my favorite curly haired lad who was laying beside me. 

''If I do that, I'm gonna fall asleep,'' he laughed tiredly. ''I'm not even joking.'' 

''Harry,'' I whined, pouting. ''I have to give you your present. It won't be the same if you don't close your eyes.'' 

''Yours were open when I gave you the small box!'' he argued.