Chapter 30

A/N Before you start reading this chapter, I suggest you to read the 29th chapter before but for that, you have to fan/follow me since wattpad sent it private -_-  I can't do anything about it, I'm sorry.

'

'It's n-nothing..''

Harry sat up, not buying my lie.

''It's funny because I don't believe you,'' he said without humor. 

I bite my lip, hiding my arm against my chest like it could magically disappear but sadly, it didn't. ''Harry I-'' 

He shook his head, not even looking at me. ''No. I-I need some fresh air,'' he announced, getting up from the bed and quitting the room, leaving me alone, once again today. 

As soon as I heard the apartment's door closing, I collapsed on the bed, tears starting to run down my face. I'm so ashamed of myself right now, you have no idea. Why did I have to do that? Why did I cut myself like that? I cannot believe I did that.. Therefore, at the time, it seemed being a brilliant idea. I thought Harry would understand but now that he saw the scar, I think I was wrong.. 

After a couple minutes, I heard the door being slammed loudly, making the walls tremble as I jumped in fear. Despite being scared by his violent action, I still wished Harry would have came in his bedroom even if it was just to check if I was alright or something but no. The place was filled by a heavy silence that was holding too much unsaid words. 

If he still don't show up in ten minutes, I'm leaving.

Maybe he hates me? Maybe he doesn't want to see me anymore but he don,t know how to tell me? I shook my head and decided to get up, wrapping a blanket around my tinny and cold frame as I made my way out of the bedroom. 

The air became colder as I walked further but as I lifted my eyes up, I notice the door was still open, wind and snow penetrating in the apartment. I searched for a curly head but nothing was in sight. I sighed and closed the door so the flat won't become a giant freezer.

''Harry?'' I called in a small voice as I walked in the apartment. 

I heard a faint noise coming from the kitchenette and immediately walked there. It can only be him. 

''Harry? Are you in there?'' I repeated. But again, the only reply I got was silence. 

As I turned around near the counter, I saw him, sitting on the cold hard ground. His eyes were dull as teh fixed the wall. His eyes were red rimmed and puffy. I immediately dropped to my knee on the floor - don't think dirty here - beside him. I didn't know what to say so I stayed silent, waiting for him to talk first. I know it's lame but I didn't know what to do. I cannot say I'm sorry because I am not. I don't regret my act even if I know that it was very stupid and selfish. 

''Why?'' he asked suddenly, taking me by surprise. ''Why did you do that?'' he repeated, still not looking at me. 

I dropped my gaze. ''I..'' 

''You could have died, Louis,'' he said, emotions drained from both his voice and face.

I nod. ''I know.'' 

''Why did you do it then.'' 

''Because I didn't know what to do anymore.  I was so broken and betrayed by everyone at teh time and my world had been ripped off my hands. I-I dind't know what to do, I was-''

''Your world?'' he questioned, arching an eyebrow and slowly turning to face me.

I nod. ''You,'' I said, looking into his green eyes. ''You are my world Harry Styles. Without you, I don't know what to do. Look what it did,'' I chuckled, pointing to my scar but the younger one didn't found that funny.