Chapter 1-Angels POV

"I always had a dream,to make something of myself, dreams aren't always meant to come through,but my dreams always seemed to turn into nightmares, not the ones that everyone dreams or wishes would come thru." Before I can grab the childish rant that came out of my mouth, cold eyes start to stare at me soon enough my anxiety starts to creep in. "Fellow members." The coordinators' raspy voice shook me, causing me to pay more attention than I ever did in my lifetime, which I find pretty pathetic if you asked me. Finding it grateful that he managed to get the cold stares away from me, deep breaths start to roll in, calming me down just enough for my anxiety to dissolve. "We appreciate your taught Angel but next time, please raise your hands; don't take it to heart it's just respectful to the rest." Coordinator Marco, voice stumbling between words. With a formal head shake, I cover my flushing face. Why do I embarrass myself in such ways? my hands presiding over my face . Finally, the group meeting was out I stayed behind waiting for the room to clear, but it was taking longer than it should. Getting up with the hurry I head out the door with a faded smile. "Have a good day..." I say halfway, Marcus' hand makes its way to my shoulders. "Sorry to startle you but I've been paying close attention to your behavior in our meetings, and I want to know what it is that I need to do in order for you to be comfortable?" Marcus manages to blurt out without sounding sarcastic like any other men would. So I continue on my way leaving him nothing but a piece of paper; "I have much more to talk about than you think, but I really don't want to waste much more time." Surprising enough the remarks stayed subtle and no marks of rudeness. Marcus expression reads state of surprise as he opens the almost crumpled piece of paper he notices a number 214-987-1278, Marcus lifts his head and sees no sign of Angel, he looks back down to read the P.S that was written as if it was stamped "Call me around 12pm to 3pm." Stuffing the paper into the cracks of his pockets he walks back into the building. Marco makes the final preps for the next session, sweeping, mopping, and rearranging the chairs in an unusual way, something active is planned for the next meeting. "this looks good."Marcus said proudly with the work he did hands on his hips, noting that no one is around , he finally lays out the seating chart for the group. After all the preparation is over he quickly took the time to see that everyone is out, Marcus heads out slamming the door making sure it is shut, after careful inspection, he takes the keys and place it into the key hole. After a successful day, Marcus heads to a nearby fast food chain, Panda Express his favorite spot to go for reoccurring lazy days.