Chapter 2- Marcus POV

After a hushed enjoyment of orange chicken and fried rice, Marcus struggles out his seat and wipes the extra residue that resides on the left side of his lips, shout out to the orange chicken. Later that night the time shows 9pm, but my mind says no sleep so I listen and walk sluggishly to the couch slumping almost enough for the couch to feed off my energy. Turning the TV to CNN the first thing that comes through my ears happen to say "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN." With a quick click of the channel button, it changes to something less stressful, as life isn't stressful enough. For the past three hours I manage to watch the Carbonaro Effect marathon, I get up with a sharp numbness in my legs flopping back down to the chair I become reliable on getting feelings back to my legs so with a steady shake the numbness depresses itself. With a second attempt one being a successful stand I then make my way into the bathroom managing to close the door behind me. Clothes on the counter I hoped in turning the temperature to almost sixty degrees, standing still I take the time to clean all the spots on my body after a sharp thirty minutes I make my way out. Out loud making myself say "So refreshing!" with excitement, fixing my hair is always the hardest part so I just grab the hair comb on the counter, ready to be used stroking it through the wet but possible hair, after five minutes of struggle I then made my way straight to the bedroom. Looking through my pants that's almost worn out I grab the crumbled paper and made a tacked it onto my note board stabbing it just enough to make it stay, staring at it for the next two minutes I was stuck wondering what she might suggest or what is wrong with her. "She seems special, but there is still so much hidden beneath her and I need to find a way to bring all of it out." Obtrusively asking myself "Am I too interested in what she has to say?" The night passes for the next six hours with a few ups and downs of taking midnight snacks, I might be considered ineligible to have breakfast in the morning. When the sun decides to make its way thru the window, my eyes becomes stunt by the glare with quick blinks the eyes manage to fix the morning pain. Every morning laziness comes over me when it's time to get out of bed, sure it's the weekend but this really applies to the weekdays too sorry for a young adult my age, high school should have taught me how to manage my time now I'm here struggling to wake up and follow a routine. Heading to the dining room then making my way to open the fridge to meet nothing but cold air, with the frustration I slammed the door making the fridge shake but just enough not to make it fall over. Checking my wallet I grabbed a gift card for Whataburger that was earned weeks ago from work, it's marked twenty dollars so I only had one thing left to do. Walking to the bathroom I took my morning shower, afterward, I begin to place new jeans on with a slick shirt. Beep goes my Honda 2010 quickly hopping in I drive the next three miles to the closest Whataburger, five minutes later I step into the fast food chain, what really wasn't a surprise there was a line, I walk over to find a seat waiting for my turn to order. "Next!." the waiter exclaimed, walking to the counter I pace myself to find an order on the menu, finally I state "Sweet and Spicy Bacon Burger, medium fries, and drink please, and I'm paying with a gift card." my voice sounding stale, I hand over the card allowing her to process the order. Pros of buying Whataburger requires no taxes, its clean as hell, and you are able to witness the process. Walking back over to the same space that is unoccupied I took a seat, while waiting for my order there is a flat screen TV on the wall, a channel pre-occupies the TV the headline reads "Donald Trump in hot water Hillary leads the polls seven points ahead." Muttering under my breath I manage to say "America is going down and not in a damn good way." After the taught one of the workers yell "92....92!" looking at my place card I notice that's my place number, raising my hand I signal my number. Two rock hours later I devour what's now left in front of me, crumbs after a successful lunch I head back to my apartment to prepare for another day of sessions.