Good Girl Act

[Chloe POV]

"I heard you're smart"

"So?" I turn my head to face Mr Kim aka V.

"Help me do my homework" he said, more like ordered. He threw his book on my table and start making his way out. I quickly grab my bag and chase after him since Minyoung wasn't in this class.

"Ya Kim Taehyung! Do your own homework!" I shove the book back to him.

"Ya! Do you know who I am?" he shouts.

"Yes, you're Kim Taehyung aka V the jerk" I scoff and walk away.

"How dare she, does she know who he is?" I heard a girl said as I walk pass her. Great, all thanks to this person. All I wanted was a peaceful year but I've already made enemies on the first day.

"I bet she did it to get attention, such a famewhore" Excuse me? I'm pretty sure that you're the one.

"NOONA!" Jungkook rush over, he's so cute.

"She's stealing all our oppa" don't you know that I can hear you?

"Do you want to hang out with us after school?" Jungkook ask.

"Please come?" Minyoung beg.

"Sorry guys but I already have plans, maybe tomorrow?" Jungkook look upset.

"I'll clear all my schedules tomorrow but I gotta go now" I wave to them and rush to the hideout. All the gang members were already there waiting, I think they skip school.

"Great timing, please go change now" Ms Grumpy is back.

"Who made Soul angry today?" I ask the gang after I changed out of my uniform.

"Red, they wanted to take over our school" Dojun said.

"They want war at 5 behind at the dark alley" Cax said as she punch the punching bag angrily.

"So did you make any friends today?" Dex ask as he took a seat beside me while I'm doing my homework.

"Yap and enemies too" his eyes widened.

"On your first day? What happened to changing your image?"

"The school heartthrob kept bothering me and his fangirls are jealous because he talk to me" I flip my hair.

"How many confession?" Joshua ask. Wow... My gang members are smart.

"3 during the first 10 minutes of lunch"

"Did you accept then break their heart?" LD asks.

"No bro, I'm a good girl remember?" I smirk and continue writing.

"By the way, I won't be coming in tomorrow. I promise some guys to go have some fun" LD starts smirking.

"Are they handsome?" he ask.

"Are you gay?" he was taken aback by my question.

"Of course not!" he rolls his eyes.

"Stop the chit chat, we have to go now" Soul stood up from the couch and got some self-protection weapons like penknife while the rest of us pick our weapons and wear our masks.

_
_
_
_
_

"Hello, you must be the legendary Ms Eagle I heard about" The leader stretch his hand out for a handshake.

(Eagle is my nickname in the gang)

"You must be Red" I took the chance to twist his hand.

"You fr-Attack!" he shouted to his gang. Don't they learn any fighting skills, they're are only 20 and we only have 7 but we beat them up.

"Next time, don't mess with us" I twist his hands to his back and push him to his gang.

"What are you doing? Get them" someone charge at me from behind. I felt a presence and grab his hand and flip him onto the hard ground before he touch me.

"I'll get the leader, you'll beat this few up" I told Soul and ran to grab Pox who was running away like a coward.

"Escaping? I don't think so" I put a penknife against his neck, I'm not going to kill him though. I'm just scaring him.

"Stop whatever you're doing or he's dead" I move the knife closer to his neck.

"Drop your weapons and step away from them" he nodded and they followed. I then hit him unconscious with my elbow and rush off with the gang.

"That was fun" we were celebrating with barbecue at night.

"To another victory!" we raise our beer, I drank a little since I still had school.

"Did you see his face?" Dojun laughs.

"He look like he was about to pee in his pants" Cax laughs.

"His gang members have no skills" Soul shakes her head.

"I totally agree" I nodded.

"It's getting late, let someone send you back" the girls send Dex.

"Alright fine" If I don't, they won't let me leave.

"I heard you met a handsome boy at school" Dex said.

"Why? You gay?" I joke.

"What? Ew no, gross" he fake puke.

"I just want you to be careful, remember what happened last time?" Dex is actually a very nice guy. I started remembering the times that help us become closer, we're even closer than siblings.

//Flashback//

"Let's break up, I'm done playing with you" my ex went off with another girl clinging onto his arm.

"Jerk!" Dex punch him together with the rest of the guys.

"Come on Chloe, he's just a jerk" Soul and Cax hug me while I cried.

The breakup that change my life forever, from a sweet girl to a playgirl......

----------

"Don't come nearer!" A guy advance to me with a knife in his hand.

"Stay away...." I ran but he caught me and flip me to the ground.

"Stay away from her!" Someone punch him and got him away from me.

"Are you okay?" Cax help me up.

The day we met....

//End Of Flashback//

"I know, I'll be careful but he might be the one falling for me first" I flaunted.

"Aish..." he flick my forehead.

"Bye Oppa" I wave to him as we reach my house, he watch me walk in before leaving.