Chapter 2

Pack house ~~~~~~

Alex P.O.V

My eyelids flicker open to the unlit room. No daylight. I close them again, willing the carousel to return, for my mind to tumble back to dreams, but it won't. Now the tasks of the day are demanding I think about them, find solutions, get jobs done by day's end.

I am awake and there is no retreat. I steal a glance at the pointless alarm clock, glowing red, and reach out to turn off the buzzer. Once 6:30am was a rude awakening, now it is an impossible target. It would take at least a week of vacation to get there...

Slowly and reluctantly, I uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind me. I sit up, drag my feet off the bed, and rub my knuckles onto my eyes. I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. I watch my legs dangle above the off-white polyester carpet.

I strip down and step slowly into the tub, turning the water on high and letting it beat over my head in steamy rivulets bushing through my tangles hair , soothing  it all the way to my hips. Closing my eyes to the water as the heat soaks into my skin, I lean against the cool tiles as my weak legs threaten to buckle.

After showering i wrapped a towel around my waist and  walked out of  the shower. my  lips parted as i  inhaled deeply, the site was a turn on . Mysterious man in my room  had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite.The water dripped down his hair softly. And the drops slowly made their way to his body and the perfect abs he had. The water defined his well, organized and obviously worked out body. * gasp**this man was huge and very blessed ." MATE!!!, mine so freak-in hot " Zan purred

my breath hitched when our eyes met , his  eyes were a mesmerizing deep ocean blue, flecks of gold light performed ballets throughout felt my cheeks heat up like a hot oven . We stayed gazing into each others eyes for a few more minute until some one cleared there throats

" I....um.m " suddenly felt awkward as i attempted to hide my rosy cheeks behind  skinny fingers."I'm sorry for intruding Alpha but your mother is waiting downstairs for you and Alex" blond man announced quickly shutting the door , Alpha?Alpha?Alp-h....oh my gosh the mysterious man is Alpha Richmen , my thoughts are accelerating inside my head. I want them to slow so I can breathe but they won't. My breaths come in gasps and I feel like I will black out. My heart is hammering inside my chest like it belongs to a rabbit running for its skin. Alpha?Alpha?Alp-h.... i couldn't cope.

Peeked a glance up at  Alpha Richmen standing there with all this glory clueless of what to do i hesitatingly crawled towards him being pulled by an unknown force. His massive body just screamed out power , he bent down swiping me up like a baby  carried me bridal style towards the bed his scent soothe me so relaxing  and His warmth  seep into my being and he comforted me without ever opening his mouth. I melt into him like ice-cream on a warm porcelain bowl, like I belonged next to him, and  he belonged next to me. 

His head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer towards mine , his lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding . I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Alex" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them i can hears Zan purr. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful a one, I think, as I lean in for another...

Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to my hip. It settled there and pulled me closer. I inhaled sharply. I was against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection. Must he be so perfect? I splayed my hand against it, intending to push him away, but instead I  left it there. His breathing quickened as did mine. He began nuzzling my  neck with delicate kisses i found myself moaning . So faint, they were whispers. I urged myself to push away, but couldn't.

My limp body began to tremble uncontrollably. I was surprised to find my  own lips parted. Our  breaths mingled. my heart fluttered inside my  chest. At first, it was a delicate butterfly of a kiss. Then his arms encircled me. He drew me  to h...... " so this is what you've been up to" my father glared at Alpha Richmen who was still trying to catch his breath.

My breath came up in quick pants i cant believe my father saw me in suck an embarrassing... i could felt  the heat growing in my  cheeks. By now they must be beyond an attractive rosiness. I  hide my face deeper into Alpha Richmen chest inhale his intoxicating scent

"Are you okay?" he asks the question smoothly, the baritone of his voice reverberating through my  bones as Alpha Richmen  slides a strong arm over my  shoulders. The low rumble of his voice is comforting as it wraps around me and carries me off to a world where sound is the power that could change everything wrong in the world.
I squeak and then flushes lightly when I realizes that  Alpha Richmenwas waiting for an answer. "I'm fine." I pip. The chuckle that replies is that soft, rolling thunder that billows across the dark skies on a stormy night.

i feel so embarrassed,  " XANDAR RICHMEN !!" startled i look up i see a women in her forties , frizzy curls with her arm crossed over her chest starring intensely at Alpha Richmen" you just couldn't wait could you," she then looked over to me "  poor thing "  she came up to me and gentle tug me away from Xandar's embrace , she had an annoyed face mumbling  something about locking him up .

that's when it drawn to me i was still naked only a towel around me i squeak quickly covering  myself behind Dad. " whats the ho..." mother came walking in She had the posture of a ballet dancer, strong, erect, graceful." what happen , Alex dear why are you naked?" she was confused  taking her time she looked around until her eyes landed on a half naked Xandar.

"please please someone tell me nothing happened"she asked rubbing her temple with her index finger " David you better answer me right now" Dad eyes widen before he composed himself  '' its not what you think Martha they were just ....um.."

 " I cant stay away from him " Xandar voice rumbles like a storm deep inside of him as he talked It's low and soft but powerful enough to send chills through my  body. When he starts to explain  his  voice crashes like a wave through the room until the tiny room is filled with only his voice. " i just can't his my mate and we are meant to be together" i lean forward my hair moving with me , hiding my face and the small smile wanting to break through.

" i know Hun but we are trying to protect Alex and you knocking out half of the pack warriors doesn't help."Xander mom exclaimed " IT WASN'T MY FUCKING FAULT , THEY COULDN'T LET ME SEE HIM!!" Xander boomed his  eyes turning gold his wolf  threatening to take over .

**************************************************************************************************

thank you for reading hope you enjoyed the chapter.

please leave comments tell me if i should keep on updating.