safe haven- with shawn

your pov

after matt threatened to kill me and hit me he said "sorry" and pulled me into his arms and he quickly fell asleep. i acted like it was ok and that i still liked him. my mind was racing and thinking about how i wasnt in love with him. it was about 2:00 in the morning i carefully grabbed my phone off the night stand and told shawn to be ready for me to go over his house because i needed to be safe. i quickly and softly slid out of matthews arms around my waist and tip-toed to my closet and grabbed a bag and quickly shoved essentials in the bag. i then grabbed underwear, bras, clothes, and so much more. i tried to be quietly as possible !! After i grabbed some food and water and carefully shut the door and ran to my car. i saw matthew stand at the door furious and angry as hell he yelled, "i will find you and be scared!!" i shed a tear and pulled out of the driveway. i drove to shawn's house. i knocked on the door quickly and he opened it. i hugged him and he held me. i started crying. "LOCK THE DOORS AND WINDOWS NOW AND SHUT ALL THE CURTAINS!!" i screamed. he did what i told him to do. he then asked me what's wrong. i told him that matt and i got in a huge fight and he hit me and if i left he would try to kill me and had a knife on the bed side. he held me in his arms and i never felt so safe. he made me some food because i was starving and i fell asleep watching netflix. then next morning we drove my car to a parking garage so matt couldn't find it. he held my hand always and i had his number on speed dial. then we were under the blankets watching netflix and my head was on his shoulder. "thanks shawn i appreciate everything so much. he was so scary and i was just too weak to do anything." "i understand y/n okay? i'm here and you can stay here as long as you need it!" then in the moment i looked at him and kissed him and i climbed on top of him and he smiled. "wow. you realized i'm in love with you." "i-i think i love you too." "good because i can treat you better than him because any girl like you deserves a gentleman." "shawn. don't be a fool i'm just a helpless girl and another amazing girl will come into your life and you will be in love with her." "but you are that girl i'm in love with you." i smiled and he hugged me.

IK THIS WAS BAD ALRIGHT AND FOLLOW ME ON THE INSTAGRAM @/TEXTSFROMBENITO